SIXTEEN

"Don't." He murmured holding your hands which were stroking his cheeks with love.

"Can't we be like normal couples?" You asked.

"You deserve better." He spoke closing his eyes.

"No, I deserve Jeon Jungkook and that's just perfect." You replied making him sigh.

"You won't listen to me, right?" He stated making you lie down again.

"No." You replied shortly.

"I'd never be able to forget what I did tonight. I feel like a jerk." He spoke.

"You were wrong and you did hurt me but don't we all make mistakes? Don't we all have burst outs? Don't we all deserve a second chance?" You questioned and he chose to remain silent.

"Y/n, I don't want to hurt you again. How many times do I have to tell you?" He slightly yelled.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance and pulled him closer by his collar. His breath hitched at your sudden mood change.

You placed your lips on his and closed your eyes. He blinked his eyes blankly. You started to kiss him gently and he couldn't resist you anymore. He began to kiss you back with the same intensity making you satisfied with the kiss.

You moaned when you ran out of breath and patted his shoulders gently. He understood and moved away from you. Both of you breathed heavily with crimson cheeks.

"No matter how much you try to push me away, I would stick by your side." You stated getting up from the bed only to be pulled into a sudden warm hug by him.

"Thank you for believing in me when even though I don't. Thank you for staying." He said snuggling into your hair. You smiled and hugged him back.

"Let's go." He said holding your hand and you nodded.

TIME SKIP

You returned at around midnight. You were about to enter your room to sleep when he stopped you.

"Eat something." He suggested.

"I'm so tired. I want to sleep. I don't want to eat." You whined.

"Eat first." He ordered and you pouted with a frown.

"My face will look puffy in the morning. Aish! You're so tormenting!" You whined punching the air.

"Stop it. Open your mouth." He said making you sit on the sofa.

He fed you the porridge spoon by spoon.

"You made it?" You asked with your mouth stuffed with food. He hummed.

"It's so tasty." You said.

"Now, go and sleep. Don't go to college tomorrow." He said wiping your mouth.

"No. I'll go. I get bored here, all by myself." You protested.

"Alright, sleep for now." He said patting your head which made you smile.

"Now, go." He told.

"No."

"Why?"

"Pat my head. It feels so good." You requested with puppy eyes. He sighed in defeat and nodded.

You scooted closer to him and he lifted his arm. You placed your head on his chest and his hand started stroking your hair. He patted your head and you closed your eyes while relaxing.

You didn't realize when you fell asleep while side-hugging him. He bent his head down to take a look at your face.

"My god. You were so tired that you fell asleep right here." He smiled faintly and placed the strands of hair behind your ear.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I will be able to keep you happy." He remarked disappointed.

"You don't deserve to suffer while trying to help me." He added placing a peck on your lips.

"You're so innocent and sensitive. I can't see you hurt." He confessed hugging your small frame.

With that, he picked you up in his arms and escorted you to your bedroom. Placing you on the bed, he covered your body with the blanket and turned off the lights. He kept one lamp lighted.

"The mole below your lips suits you so well." He complimented caressing your lips with his thumb.

"I want to love you." He said lastly with a tear rolling down his eyes.

With that, he left your room quietly and went straight to his room.

TIME SKIP

You woke up when your alarm rang. You switched it off and headed to the bathroom. After brushing your teeth and showering, you wore some formals and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

You decided to make some spicy oats. You poured oil into a pan and chopped veggies along with it. You added some salt, spices, and coriander to the oil and waited for a minute.

After that, you added onions to the oil first and let them fry for 5 minutes. Next, you added capsicum along with tomato puree. Letting it cook for 10 long minutes, you added a glass of water and let it mix.

Lastly, you added oats along with some traditional spices. Covering the pan with a lid, you lowered the flame and let it set for 5 minutes.

You switched off the gas and then poured the food into two plates.

You went to call Jungkook for breakfast. You knocked on the door twice but there was no response. You kicked open the door and saw no one. You checked the bathroom but there was no one.

"Continue with your acts but I swear I won't budge." You exclaimed through gritted teeth.

Coming back to the dining table, you ate your food while cursing him nonstop.

"Aish! Jeon Jungkook! You're nuts! I'll kill you!" You said thumping your hand loudly on the table.

After a few minutes, you left for the college. You were determined to gain his attention and affection.

"I'll make it right no matter what." You said entering your classroom.

"Miss Y/n, you're late. I don't allow students to enter after 10 minutes and you're 15 minutes late." Your professor cum husband remarked.

"Sorry, sir. I was waiting for someone but he left without informing me." You told with a sarcastic smile.

"No excuses. Stand here with your hands up." He ordered pointing at the corner of the class. You sighed at his stubborn nature.

"Sure." You told and stood there with your hands raised.

TO BE CONTINUED...