SEVENTEEN

"Sit quietly at your place." He said after making you stand for 10 long minutes. You glared at him and left.

He continued to teach and you listened to him quietly ignoring the fact that he was being mean to you again.

"What's going on between you and Mr. Jeon?" Namjoon whispered.

"I'll tell you when it's just two of us." You replied in a whisper and he hummed.

Around 45 minutes later, the bell rang and the class got over. You and Namjoon decided to go for a coffee.

"What I'm going to tell you might shock you terribly." You told with a chuckle.

"What is it?" He asked with curious eyes.

"Come closer." You said and he leaned in.

"Mr. Jeon is my husband." You whispered in his ear.

"Oka- What!" He yelled in utter disbelief.

"Hey, don't overreact!" You slapped his arm.

"Don't joke around." He laughed.

"It's true Joon." You said with an annoyed face.

"What the actual fuck Y/n!" He exclaimed face-palming himself.

"Then why is he so rude to you?" He asked.

"He pushes me away all the time because he thinks he'll hurt me." You sighed.

"Good god! Unbelievable!" He murmured standing up to head back to the class.

"I'm so tired Joon. Why can't he see how I feel for him?" You mumbled in disappointment. He felt bad for you so pulled you for a friendly hug.

"It's going to be okay Y/n. It'll take time but it'll be alright. Be patient. Don't give up on him." He said patting your back.

"Keep this a secret." You spoke.

"Obviously!" He shook his head in disbelief.

TIME SKIP

You returned home earlier today as your last lecture was canceled due to some reasons. Jungkook might return in some time as well.

Till then, you decided to make some snacks.

"How about fries?" You asked yourself and decided to go with it.

You were busy cooking when the doorbell rang. You went to open the door.

"Hey, Y/n." The man greeted.

"Uncle Kim?" You questioned in utter shock.

"I see, you shifted to this apartment. Looks like you're earning well these days." He said entering your house and looking around.

"It's not like that Uncle. I- I'm married now." You told.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"Your mom abandoned you and ran away but she still sends you money, doesn't she? You're living a lavish life here." He stated through gritted teeth.

"No uncle. You're misunderstanding. Mom died in an accident, six months back." You said looking down.

"Stop lying! Where is my money?" He yelled and grabbed your hair making you wince in pain. You tried to remove his hand but it was futile.

"Uncle, please let go. I don't have your money. I'll pay you back soon." You told suppressing your cries.

"Such a gold-digger! Married a man for his money and acting innocent here." He commented pulling your hair much more harshly than before.

Before you could even answer him with something, you were pulled away by a muscular hand and a punch landed on his face.

You widened your eyes and looked behind only to find Jungkook boiling in anger.

Your uncle fell on the floor with a loud thud. Jungkook made him stand up pulling the collar of his shirt and again punched his face.

"Jungkook stop!" You tried to stop him but he was extremely mad to even hear you.

"How dare you! Touch her again and even the doctors won't be able to count the pieces of your bones!" He said through gritted teeth and pushed your uncle to the ground.

"If I see you here again, I swear I'll make sure you regret being born. Get lost!" He said kicking your uncle out of your apartment and closing the door with a loud thud.

"Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly checking you from head to toe.

"No. Are you fine?" You asked stroking his shoulder. He nodded.

"You didn't have to beat him so bad." You said.

"He shouldn't have touched you then." He remarked hugging you tightly.

"Since when did you care?" You cried hugging him back.

"Cut with your nonsense." He scolded.

"You always distance yourself from me but get mad when someone hurts me. What should I anticipate from this behavior?" You questioned pulling away from the hug.

"Something is burning, I guess." He remarked sniffing the air and you widened your eyes in panic.

"My fries! I'll die if something happens to them." You almost cried and ran to the kitchen and he followed you as well.

"Aish!" You cried turning off the flame. The fries turned dark brown as they were left in the oil for so long.

"I'm so doomed." You murmured cleaning the stuff.

"It's okay. You can make it again." He said pouring himself a glass of water.

"Don't you talk to me! You punished me in front of the entire class!" You shouted throwing the burnt fries at him from afar.

"You were late. Why get mad at me?" He said defending himself.

"Really? Because of who? I cooked oats for you and you left without even telling me. You're so mean!" You said tossing the pan away and walking closer to him.

"I had some work at the college." He replied avoiding eye contact.

"Seriously? I see you prioritize your work over your wife." You said smacking your lips.

"Of course, I do. We're in sort of a deal, right? You want to stay by my side and I'm letting you." He whispered looking away.

"Yeah! You're such a great personality that I want to stick with you all the time. You're so handsome." You mimicked a teenage girl doing aegyo.

"Do you expect me to say this? You're so stubborn. It's so hard to deal with you, you know that? Ungrateful bitch!" You exclaimed but went blank over your last words.

"U-ungrateful bitch? Wow! Y/n, you really got some audacity to talk with your professor like that!" He scoffed in disbelief.

"Sorry, my tongue slipped. But you're so stupid." You howled.

"Did I ask you to stick to me like a leech?" He counter-attacked.

"L-leech? Yah Jeon Jungkook! I'll not spare you for this." You shrieked.

TO BE CONTINUED...