EIGHT

"What the fuck is happening here?" Namjoon slightly yelled at your unruly behavior. You shot him a glare and turned your face away.

"Bong Soon, you tell me?" He asked her. She looked down and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Y/n used to like me but I and Bong Soon are going out. So to not break her heart, we came up with a story that I'm gay and I like you. But today, she found out about this and is getting mad at Bong Soon for no reason." Taehyung said getting irritated. Namjoon was taken aback by his words.

"I understand but isn't it deception? She was her friend and both of you could've told her at the beginning itself. I mean, if I were in her place I'd have responded pretty same." He told his opinion while side-glancing at you.

"Come on! We did this for her only! So that she can move on." Taehyung told ruffling his hair.

"I think you guys should leave her alone for some time. Give her time. It's going to be okay." He said looking at Bong Soon and she nodded. With that, she left the seat beside you and settled beside Taehyung.

"Hey, angry bird! Don't overthink, okay?" Namjoon said but you just ignored his words.

"Acting tough won't help, you know?" He added and you shot another glare at that guy who was not to blame.

"We'll talk later." You replied shortly and he nodded.

"Everyone, we've reached Park Hyatt hotel. Get off the bus and wait at the reception." Mrs. Choi notified and Mr. Jeon just nodded to her words.

One by one, every student on the bus got off. You were the last one. You towed your luggage and sat quietly in a corner.

"Okay, roommate choosing time! You can choose anyone." Mrs. Choi announced gaily. Everyone chose their roommates within a matter of seconds.

Bong Soon was about to address you again but Namjoon was quicker to ask you and you agreed instantly.

"Before getting the keys to your rooms, let me instruct you guys about our schedule tomorrow. We'll be going to Gamcheon Cultural Village. We'll leave at sharp 9 am. No one should be late. For now, you guys can look around but be back by 8 pm." Mr. Jeon announced.

Entering the room, you quickly placed your stuff in their respective places. Namjoon did the same. After that, you plopped yourself on the bed comfortably. Indeed, you were exhausted after crying.

What Bong Soon did made you extremely mad at yourself! Are you such a selfish person who would wreck her friend's relationship? Were you the one at fault here?

"Y/n, you wanna go out?" Namjoon asked.

"No. You can go with someone else. I'm sleepy right now. Bye." You replied and he left.

You closed your eyes to rest but you could barely fall asleep. Your mind was a mess and you did nothing but overthink.

You decided to look around the hotel for a while to distract your mind. Coming out, you saw almost no person from your college. Some were probably in their rooms and some might have left for roaming around.

You were glancing at random things but the spectacular view from the hotel's hallway caught your eyes. You immediately walked over there without noticing someone else's presence.

"Panoramic!" You whispered with enchanted eyes

The person standing a bit far away from you fake coughed to grab your attention.

"Mr. Jeon?" You muttered doubtfully.

"Why didn't you go out?" He inquired.

"I didn't feel like." You told honestly.

"Why didn't you go out sir?" You asked him.

"I'm waiting for a friend of mine." He told and you nodded.

"You were crying real bad." He murmured but audible enough.

"I'm sorry to bother you." You bowed growing embarrassed.

"It's fine." He said not sparing you even a single peek.

"Jungkook?" A foreign voice called and both of you turned around to look at the person.

"Hey Jimin Hyung!" Mr. Jeon smiled. You saw him gleaming for the first time.

"Hey. Did you wait for too long? I'm sorry. I got stuck somewhere." That Jimin guy said.

"Who's this?" He asked looking at you.

"A student of our college and also, my neighbor." Mr. Jeon told.

"Hey girl!" Jimin waved at you. You waved at him as well.

"What's your name?" He asked walking closer to you.

"Y/n." You told with a small smile.

"Oh! Unique name!" He praised making you smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Jimin." You bowed.

"No need to be formal. You can call me Jimin." He told and you nodded.

"By the way, are you free tomorr-" Jimin was cut off.

"Hyung, she's a student. Stop flirting!" Jungkook told face-palming himself making you chortle.

"She's your student. Not mine! Don't interfere." Jimin slightly glared at him which made him look so cute.

"I'm available tomorrow." You told.

"Great! I'm your guide for Gamcheon Village. After the tour, let's hang out!" He told excitedly and you snickered.

"Here, my number." He passed you a card with his name and phone number printed on it.

"Oh, you're a travel guide?" You wondered and he hummed.

"Y/n, you're voluntarily going out with him?" Jungkook asked scoffing.

"Yes sir. Should I not go?" You asked with doe eyes.

"It's not like that but, you barely know him." He said making you realize the fact.

"Jungkook, I told you to stop interfering." Jimin yelled a bit and his eyebrows crashed making you burst into a peal of small laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"I mean you look cute when you get mad." You told while laughing making him chuckle too.

"You guys are super strange." Jungkook grumbled.

"I'll leave you two alone." You said and headed to your room.

"Bye Y/n." Jimin said.

"Bye Jimin." You replied while walking away.

"What's even happening here? Like you guys met just now and you're taking her on a date." Jungkook said growing super mad and stunned.

"You like her, don't you?" Jimin asked smacking his lips.

"What? No! She's just a student of mine." Jungkook got offended.

"Then, why bother so much about her?" Jimin queried.

"Ahm- She's delicate. That's it. Bye." Jungkook told and walked away.

"See ya tomorrow Bunny!" Jimin yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED...