TWENTY EIGHT

"Jungkook, please don't do this to me. Why don't you understand?" You slightly raised your voice which was already cracking because of the lump in your throat.

"Don't you test my patience. I'm not gonna let you lose this opportunity just because of me." He warned showing his index finger to you making you burst into tears. He flinched at your outburst.

"Please don't send me there. I don't want to go." You cried loudly hugging him tightly. He sighed.

"Stop crying. I'm doing that for our better future. I'll also work hard being here." He said stroking your hair.

"No Jungkook. I won't go. I can study here too. I won't be able to study there. Your absence will eat me alive, can't you understand?" You sniffed on his chest making him finally sigh in defeat.

"Alright. Don't go but stop crying first." He said hugging you back.

"Really?" You asked in a feeble voice.

"As you see, I've lost against your tears. I don't want you to cry over such a trivial matter." He replied pulling away with the hug in disappointment.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you like this but I won't go away from you." You told with a sad pout and he couldn't be mad at you anymore.

"You love me that much?" He asked and you nodded vigorously.

"I love you so much. I can't think of living without you. I won't be able to focus in your absence. Don't you try sending me away from you." You told again breaking down in front of him.

"Alright. Alright. I'm not sending you. Don't cry now." He panicked while wiping your tears with his thumb.

"You're so bad! How can you think of sending me away! Don't you love me anymore? Are you bored of me?" You cried loudly hitting him with your fists.

"Relax. It's not like I don't love you or I won't miss you. I love you so much but I didn't want to be selfish. I didn't want you to lose this opportunity. My heart wrenched at the fact that I won't be able to see you every day." He told hugging you securely.

"I won't go anywhere if you're not going." You spoke through your hot tears.

"You're making me feel so guilty. Please stop crying. I'm sorry." He spoke kissing your clothed shoulder.

"Let's go for a honeymoon." You suggested pulling away from the hug.

"You're not serious, are you? You were crying a moment ago. How can you talk about honeymoon all of a sudden?" He spoke blankly.

"Ah! You're no fun, Koo. I just want to spend some time with you. You've been busy with your work and I was busy with my studies. Both of us have a break these days. Can't we go?" You said interweaving both of your hands with his.

"Fine. Let's go. Where do you wanna go? No foreign trip for now." He spoke making your roll your eyes.

"Alright. How about Sokcho-si or Seogwipo-si?" You suggested and he nodded.

"Sokcho-si is good." He told and you giggled in excitement.

"Start packing. We're gonna go on a road trip!" You chirped and he smiled widely.

TIME SKIP

Two of you checked in the hotel after 3 hours long drive. It usually takes two hours to drive to Sokcho from Seoul but there was some unusual traffic on the way.

"Oh! You got our room decorated?" You asked wide-eyed.

"No, but I guess they do it for couples." He murmured looking around.

"It's so beautiful Koo." You smiled and your eyes shone in joy.

"You like it?"

"I love it. Everything looks so perfect." You spoke roaming around the room.

"Let's unpack." You told placing your stuff in the closet and he followed.

He was still unpacking when you took out your phone and started filming the room.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Filming a video." You spoke.

"For what?"

"I'll send it to Joon." You told proudly.

"What? No! He's my student! What will he think of me? And just a second! He knows about us?" He attacked you with the train of his questions.

"Stop! First of all, he's no more your student. Second, he knows about us for so long. Lastly, he is not judgmental." You answered slipping the phone into your pocket.

"Oh- okay. But why do you need to send this to him anyways?" He asked with a pout making you go awe at his cute face.

"Nothing special. He's my only friend and I just wanted to show this to him." You shrugged your shoulders.

"Do away with the pout. You're looking extremely cute and I want to kiss you so bad." You told pulling his cheeks.

"Did I stop you? You can kiss me if you're so desperate." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You just want a kiss." You said with a straight face. He looked away making you sigh.

"Since you looked cute while pouting, I'll kiss you." You chuckled kissing him softly.

"I'm cute all the time, you noticed late." He laughed.

"Oh my! Jungkook, we even have our private pool beside the room." You widened your eyes when you saw the pool from the balcony.

"Thank me later." He said proudly.

"Let's go and eat." He told.

"I'm not going out. I want to be in the pool. Please call the room service Kook!" You told jumping in excitement.

"What? No! The weather is chilly. You wanna catch a cold?" He scolded.

"Please! Please! Please! I want to eat inside the pool." You begged joining your hands and sitting on your knees.

"Don't try these new tricks." He said making you stand up straight.

"You can join me too! Let's spend some time in the pool while eating. Then, we can go." You tried your best to convince him.

"You really do want to catch a cold, I see." He said.

"Please?" You pouted.

"No."

"You're no fun! Please?" You shook his frame slightly.

"I said no! Why don't you understand?" He yelled this time making you flinch.

"You're a fucking boring guy! I hate you!" You yelled back in his face.

TO BE CONTINUED...