EIGHTEEN

"As if I'm scared!" He flashed his tongue making you mad.

"Piss off!" You pinched his nipples.

"You're so desirous I see!" He remarked covering his nipples.

"I'm not! You drove me mad." You replied coldly.

"You touched me inappropriately." He said folding his arms on his chest protectively.

"Get lost or I'll do something." You warned.

"Go ahead. I wanna see your capabilities." He smirked.

"Stop annoying me. Just so you know, I'm going to see Hyun tomorrow. After that, I'll go and check on dad." You told him shrugging your shoulders.

"I don't want to go but since you're an irresponsible human, I'll have to come with you." He emphasized.

TIME SKIP

"Mrs. Bae?" You called out entering the bakery.

"Oh, Y/n! You're already here." Hyun's mom smiled while hugging you.

"Where is Hyun?" You asked curiously.

"Two of you are indeed so attached. She's been troubling me since yesterday as she was so excited to see you." She chuckled and you did as well.

"Wait here. I'll call her." Her mom said and went inside the staff's room.

"Unnie!" There came the little disaster with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey Hyun!" Jungkook waved at her standing beside you but she crashed her brows in annoyance and didn't reply to him. Instead, she ran into your arms.

"I missed you Unnie." She smiled holding your face in her hands making you chortle.

"Oh my baby, even I missed you." You pecked her lips.

After spending an hour and a half with her, you decided to leave to visit Jungkook's dad.

"Bye Hyun." You waved but she pouted.

"Mom, may I go with Unnie?" She begged her mom hugging her knees.

"No. You shouldn't trouble them like that Hyun." Her mom told.

"Mrs. Bae, it's fine with us. Even I'll love to be with Hyun. We're going to Jungkook's dad. We'll return tomorrow. Till then, I can take care of her. You can rest." You explained.

"Mom, look! Unnie wants to play with me." She whined again.

"Y/n, she'll trouble you." Her mom said.

"No mom. I won't do anything. Please let me go with Unnie." She cried.

"Okay fine." Her mom sighed in defeat and you smiled.

Her mom came back with a small bag filled with Hyun's stuff. With that, the three of you sat in the car and left.

"Unnie, I have a bunny. Her name is ChiChi." She said snuggling into your chest.

"Oh, that's great! I've got a useless bunny too. Look, he's driving the car." You laughed and she burst into giggles as well.

"Y/n, I won't spare you." He said focusing solely on the road.

"By the way Hyun, why aren't you talking to Oppa?" He questioned.

"Because Oppa is a bad boy." She replied folding her arms.

"What did he do?" You laughed.

"He made Unnie cry. He is bad." She spitted making your brain go numb. Jungkook didn't speak anything.

"Oppa is not bad baby. He is a very good boy. He protects your Unnie from bad people. He teaches Unnie as well. But sometimes, Oppa is sad too." You replied stroking her hair. He heard everything but couldn't speak.

"Is it? Okay, I will talk to him then." She nodded.

By the time you reached, it was early evening and Hyun had fallen asleep in your arms.

Jungkook knocked on the door because you had Hyun in her arms.

"Oh my! Y/n, you really brought him." Dad opened the door and a wide smile danced on his lips.

"Whose kid is this?" He asked.

"It's a long story dad." You replied with a peal of laughter getting in.

"How are you doing Jungkook?" He asked sitting beside him.

"I'm okay." He replied short.

"How are you dad?" You asked.

"I'm also fine." He replied.

"Unnie, where are we?" Hyun woke up and asked looking around.

"We are at Grandpa's. Greet him." You told.

"Hello, Grandpa." She bowed going closer to him.

"Hello, little girl. What's your name?" His dad smiled pinching her cheeks.

"My name is Hyun." She replied.

"Unnie, I am hungry." She told coming back to you.

"We have cookies here. Do you want some?" Dad asked and she nodded vigorously.

After eating a few cookies, she began to wander around the house. Her curiosity had no bounds and that was evident! Jungkook followed her to keep a check on her.

"Hyun?" He called picking her up in his arms.

"Let go. I want to play Oppa." She wiggled.

"I'll let you go if you answer my question." He said.

"When did you see Unnie cry?" He asked.

"It was many days back. She was crying alone and I saw her." She told using hand gestures.

"Now let me go." She said jumping out of his arms and running around.

"Dad, please don't get me wrong but what about his mom? Where is she? I mean she was not at the wedding and neither do you have any photographs of her hung on the wall." You spoke nervously.

"Looks like he didn't open up to you yet as expected. His mom, I don't know what is she up to these days. When Jungkook used to be a teenager, our financial condition was not so good. Her desires dominated her love. I barely used to come home because I was just trying hard to run our family. She'd call random men to hook up and ask them for money. One day, Jungkook accidentally found out about this. He got so enraged that he almost killed himself out of shame but he still confronted her mom about this but she never planned on stopping with her acts." His father revealed making your hands go cold.

"When I came back a random day, both of them were arguing. Jungkook threw a vase out of rage which accidentally hit her head. Her head bled and she went into coma. When her peer got to know about this, they blamed my innocent child for her condition. They tortured him day and night with their taunts. Since then, he's never been the same again. Maybe he started to believe that he was responsible for her condition." He added.

"W-what about mom?" You asked.

"When she got normal after a month or two, I divorced her. I couldn't take risks with my only child. He had already been through enough. All his friends began to bully him. He used to get texts stating he was unlucky and a curse to his family. The only person who never stopped being by his side was Jimin. He's such a kind kid. He is so warm. He helped my child throughout his hard time." He added wiping off tiny tear droplets.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Mr. Professor [A Jeon Jungkook FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें