TWENTY THREE

"Headache?" He asked ruffling your hair. You nodded in sleep.

"You get drunk really quick. I mean, who gets drunk after having red wine?" He chuckled pecking your cheeks.

"I don't." You whined hugging him tighter.

"Want me to cook you hangover soup?" He asked and you hummed in response.

"Let me go then." He told trying to remove your arms.

"Take me with you." You smiled with closed eyes. He stood up and picked you up in his arms.

He placed you on the chilled kitchen counter making you shoot your eyes open. He laughed at your extreme reactions.

"You're bad." You pouted trying to get down but he was quick enough to lock you between his arms.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked tracing his fingers on your thighs to your collarbones.

"What? I want to brush my teeth." You told trying your best to hide the red tint on your face.

"Oh? Is it so? You don't want me anymore?" He asked making you think deeply. The fuck! You said stupid things to him last night.

"Listen, I was tipsy and sleepy. I didn't mean any of that." You defended removing his hands and getting down only to get stuck between him and the counter.

"But I'm damn serious right at the moment." He said pressing his body against yours.

"Ah! Please don't." You pouted looking up into his eyes.

"A kiss would do." He spoke looking away.

"You could have asked for a kiss straight." You smirked turning the tables.

Your hands grabbed his face and tiptoed to match his height. You cupped his lips with yours and started to kiss him gently. His hands wrapped around your waist and he pulled you much closer than before by placing you at the kitchen counter again. He entered his tongue inside your mouth fighting for the dominance and won in a second.

Both of you were busy tasting each other when you ran out of breath and patted his shoulders gently signaling him to stop. He pulled away placing a peck on your lips.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth and shower. You can cook." You told while walking away.

"But I want to get all steamy again." He teased making you smile embarrassedly.

TIME SKIP

You returned from college at 5 and were busy with the house chores when you heard a knock on the door.

You opened the door and the person standing in front of you brought a bright smile to your face.

"Jimina!" You cooed greeting him with a warm and friendly hug.

"How have you been Y/n?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm good. Get in. Jungkook must be on the way." You said dragging him to the couch.

You placed a bottle of Mogu Mogu on the table along with some butter cookies.

"Have some." You offered.

"Oh! Hey Hyung." Jungkook arrived.

"Hey, Jungkook." He reverted with a wave.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked sitting beside him and you brought a glass of water for him.

"I'm good. I'm here to invite you to my birthday party tonight. Be there at 7.30 sharp." He winked handing him a small invitation card.

"Oh my! I completely forgot Hyung. I am so sorry. Happy Birthday King of Flirting." Jungkook wished side-hugging Jimin.

"Happy Birthday Jimin." You wished as well.

"Thank you, guys. Be there at the party, okay?" He confirmed making you nod in excitement.

"We'll be there." Jungkook replied and Jimin got up to leave.

"Leaving already?" You questioned.

"It's my birthday and so, I'm a bit busy." He laughed making you laugh too.

"See ya." You waved and he left.

AT THE PARTY

Two of you entered the venue with hands in hand.

"Oh, I see a beautiful couple." Jimin waved hugging Jungkook first and then you.

"Here." You handed him the gift you brought for him.

"Oh my god! Thanks, Y/n." He winked making you chortle.

"I'm still up for a coffee date, only if you wanna join." He offered.

"Sure. I'm in. Let's hang out soon." You replied with a wink.

"Two of you! I'm also here and I'm gonna accompany you two." Jungkook intervened.

"No, please. You ruined our last date as well." Jimin whined and you nodded in agreement.

"I didn't. I was just making things right." He defended.

"Relax. I'm kidding. Do have fun, okay?" Jimin said and left.

"You won't go with Hyung." He said dragging you to the sitting area.

"I see you're the jealous type." You made fun of him.

"I'm not. But you're not going with him or I'm also coming with you." He told and his nose flared making you burst into laughter.

"You want something?" He asked signaling the waiter to come.

"A hard drink would do." You told.

"I can't tolerate your tipsy self again. You are not drinking." He said shooking his head.

The two of you chitchatted a lot and had a great time during the party. After so long, you had some fun in your life. All thanks to your husband!

"Let's go." He said weaving your hand in his.

"I want some water first." You told and both of you walked to the drinks counter.

"A glass of wa-" You couldn't complete your sentence when you saw the face of the person standing in front of you.

Your horrible past which also ruined your present was standing right in front of you. How should you react?

Your hands went cold. Your legs started to tremble and your mind went blank. You stumbled a step back about to fall when Jungkook held you firmly.

He looked at you with worried eyes. He knew something was extremely wrong but not even a single word was coming out of your mouth.

"J-Jungkook, t-take me home." You managed to speak turning away from the man whose face is scary to your subconscious.

"What's happening Y/n? Tell me. You don't seem to be fine." He spoke tucking the strands of hair behind your ear and caressing your bare back.

TO BE CONTINUED...