Part 8

*Catalinas pov*

"You ready? Not too long now!" The wedding planner smiled as she opened the door for me, I began walking towards the church hall and saw my dad stood by the doors.

"Catalina." He growled. I looked at him confused then realised. I didn't greet him properly with respect. I'm supposed to curtsey.
I felt him grab my arm tightly as he whispered something in my ear, "I'll be sure you get punished later."

I gulped as he let go of my arm and saw it was already bruising. Great... I watched the doors open and he began walking me down. My dress had a long train following behind me. It was a beautiful heart cut with a trumpet skirt. It was made of lace, a gorgeous floral lace.

It was a perfect dress.

I was looking down the whole time knowing my father was angry at me. I knew I reached the front of the alter when my father dropped my arm and it was quickly replaced by Hugo.

He had been weird since the incident at the restaurant. He was pushing me away. Last night was probably the most normal it's been in weeks when we said our goodbyes since we were planning on not seeing eachother untill the wedding and he kissed my cheek.

I felt so... so unwanted. I stood at the front of the alter and saw Hugo looking at my arm. "I'll kill him." He hissed while glaring at my father. I didn't say anything.

The priest began speaking and eventually it got to the vows. "I believe the couple have wrote their own vows." The priest announced as I was handed my sheet of paper from Isabella and Hugo was handed his from Marcus.

"Ladies first." The priest announced.

"I could not be happier about being welcomed into the Delgado family. Especially though you, Hugo. You may not seem like the type of guy who would like a girl like me, especially in an arranged marriage but I see it. Everyday I see it. The way you treat me compared to others. The way your always there for me even when I don't realise I need it."

Incase you can't tell by now I wrote this 3 and a half weeks ago, "I'm so glad that you chose me. I'm lucky to have you. You make me feel warm inside. You make me feel safe.... you-you make me feel loved." I looked up and saw his face had softened from his stone cold, emotionless face which he held before.

"I vow to stand by your side through thick and thin, No matter what happens. I'll be here for you." I felt my bottom lip tremble and quickly buried it between my teeth trying to stop my emotions.

"Thankyou, Now Hugo will share his Vows." The priest stated. I watched as he unfolded his paper and cleared his throat.

"Catalina, my Love, my life, my reason. I breathe every second for you. You are my reason to get up in the morning. You are my rainbow in a thunder storm. You are my everything. From the second I saw you walking down those stairs I knew I wanted you to be mine. I haven't doubted it since. I'm an idiot to everyone, yet you accept me for who I am. I'm arrogant, yet you accept me for who I am. I'm... an asshole. Yet you accept me for who I am. Your far too good for me Cat, I'm lucky to have you. So in return, I promise to always protect you, provide for you and always love you.." he looked up from his sheet of paper and to me.

I gave up and let the tears flow. They fell down my cheeks and I wiped them away not caring about my makeup.

"May we have the rings." The priest asked and I watched as a little boy ran down the aisle with the rings and handed then to us.

"Now Hugo repeat after me before placing the ring on Catalinas left ring finger, In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, take and wear this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness." The priest spoke, I listened as Hugo repeated him and slipped the ring on my finger.