part 18

I woke up to Isabelle trying to sneak out the room as the sun shone through the curtains, "where you going?" I asked while barely awake. "Marcus's room. He doesn't know I even left the room. Go back to sleep." She whispered back to me. I went to roll over and go to sleep but realised I can't. Hugo was laying on me.

I smiled and kissed his head, I know that if he knew Isabella had seen this he would never show his face again so for his own sanity I won't tell him.

I must have fallen asleep again because I woke up again to Hugo playing with my hair. I had somehow gotten ontop of him now. He looked down at me with a smile making me blush, "Hey.." I giggled while rolling off him before he quickly stopped me. "No. Stay. As soon as I get up I have to start organising funerals and also officially will be the owner of 2 mafias. Oh and I have to take you to the safe house. I don't want to." He whined like a child.

"You can't stay in bed all day." I chuckled while pulling back the sheets. "I know. But I believe with all the chaos that happened last night we didn't get to recreate the wedding night." He smirked making me roll my eyes.

"For starters you were stabbed and I have a bullet wound in my arm. We'll have to put sex on a hold for a few weeks." I rolled my eyes. "We don't have a few weeks! We have this morning and that's it! Then you have to go to the safe house for god knows how long!" He grunted while sitting up, revealing his Abs.

"Then don't make me go." I argued. I really don't want to leave Hugo. "Surely they aren't stupid enough to attack someone with two mafias!" I sat down on his lap hoping it would help him.
"I don't want to risk it though..." he mumbled clearly debating it.

"Get me extra body gaurds then! Purposely make them think I'm at the safe house so if they invade anywhere it'll be there!" I began pleading before leaning forward and kissing his neck and jawline praying for him to let me stay.

"Cat... I cant- ugh fine. You have no idea what you do to me." He grunted before flipping me over so he was ontop.

____________________

"Well that hurt." Hugo sighed while looking at his wound on his lower stomach, "I did tell you." I chuckled as I wrapped the sheets round my body.

"It was still good though." He spoke while leaning down and kissing me. "Very good." I added before kissing him back. "We didn't use protection though.." he pulled away and looked at me.

"Oh well.. its not the end of the world if I end up pregnant. I won't be going back to harvard anymore after what happened." I spoke without a care but watched as his head darted towards me.

"What?! Your leaving hardvard?!" He furrowed his eyebrows as I nodded my head. "I don't want to go back after what happened.. I'll go back to school in a couple of years.." I explained while sitting up, still clinging the sheets to me.

"Wait so does that mean that- no we can not have kids. I'm only 19. We can have kids when I'm at a legal drinking age in the new York." I interrupted him making him roll his eyes.

"If it happens then it happens but I don't want to try for kids purposely yet." I glared at him hoping he'd take the hint. "Why not? What are we gonna do the next couple of years while your not at harvard?" He whined like a child making me laugh.

"What every other couple does. Enjoy eachothers company. Plus do you really think it's a good idea to have kids right now with all this going on?" I pointed out while sitting up and looking at him.

"But we'd have 9 months to prepare and do work." He tried to argue making me frustrated. "Hugo pregnancy is hard! I'd need you with me to help me through it for the majority of it and if you think you won't be then maybe we shouldn't have kids at all." I shouted while getting up and walking into the bathroom as I put on a baggy T-shirt

I heard his footsteps aproaching as I sat against the sink. "Mi amor that's not what I meant. Ofcourse I'd help you through the pregnancy I'm just saying we'd still have 9 months to adjust to all the changes.." he spoke softly.

I loved when he spoke like that. It made him seem so... whats the word... home-y almost. I hesitated before unlocking the door and looking at him. "I hate when you do that voice." I mumbled before pulling him closer to me and kissing him.

Immediately he took it over and lifted me up bringing me back to the bed. "No come on we have to get a start in the day it's already 11 O'clock." I chuckled as he layed me down and started kissing my neck.

"No please!" He begged making me laugh as I pushed him off. "Later honey, later." I giggled while walking into our joint room to get in the shower and get ready as he followed behind me.

"Tell you what, we can both get in the shower together if you promise to get dressed and carry on with your day." I bribed him, almost immediately he stripped off his jogging bottoms making me laugh as he threw me over his shoulder and walked into the bathroom.

(A/n: do we want baby trope? I've had a few comments asking for it already)