part 9

I thanked Alejandro before he spun me away and back to Hugo. "What was that about?" The boy asked as my hands went around his neck. "Oh nothing... he was just welcoming me to the family.." I lied before leaning up and kissing Hugo softly. "You have no idea what you do to me Mi amor.." he smiled.

"Oh I do." I smirked before letting out a giggle. I rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes. Trying to take in the moment. It was all so perfect.

I finnaly opened my eyes a few moments later and looked up at my husband. "Out of curiosity... how many kids do you want?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a moment and just looked out into the distance before looking down and reconnecting our eyes, "as many as you'll let me put in you... bare in mind we'd be able to get as much help as needed sooo..." he grinned making me laugh.

"Im going to end up looking like a pin ball machine!" I laughed making a few people look at us.
"Good. Lots of kids!" He smiled softly.

We danced for one more song  before going to sit down as dinner began getting served. Once everyone had finnished eating someone walked over to the table. "Hugo Delgado!" The man looked lager twenties maybe early thirties. "Christopher. I'm glad you could make it." Hugo replied.

"Here I am! I was thinking now you've took over your father's mafia we could- mafia?!" I interrupted while looking at Hugo in shock. "I thought you knew... everyone here is involved in the mafia buisness... including your parents." Hugo furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at me. I moved my chair back. "Have you killed people?" I half whispered. I watched as he nodded his head reluctantly. He might have mentioned it before but whenever he did I must've never fully been there in my head.

I quickly got up and walked into the lobby of the hall trying to process all of this. My newly-wed husband is a killer. A killer. I can't believe this. I'm married to a killer. I heard the door open and Hugo stood at the door.

"It all makes sense now! Why your so worried I'll get hurt all the time! Why your dad was warning me about getting attacked! Why people have been telling me to be careful as I'll be used against you! Your in the mafia. you threaten to kill people and im not sure if your joking or not anymore!" I paced up and down trying to process everything.

"Im sorry I didn't make it more clear but I thought it was obvious! How was I even supposed to tell you something like that! And its not like I kill inocent people and I'm annoyed you would even think I'd kill without reason." Hugo barked making me look down and close my eyes as I felt tears threatening to fall.

He must've noticed because he went silent for a moment before I felt his hand on my waist. Suddenly I was pulled in. I looked up at him confused what he was doing. "What?" The boy muttered. I shook my head before leaning against him and wrapping my arms round him too.

"Does this mean your falling completely utterly in love with me?" I used his words against him making him smile. "I'm afraid so." He replied before looking down at me.

I heard my favourite song playing from the hall and smiled slowly. "Let's dance" I chucked while attempting to rock his body side to side with mine but struggled.

"This is painful to watch" me joked while swaying with me to the beat. I smiled before looking up and slowly kissing him. "After our honeymoon, expect lots of questions about the whole mafia thing. But for now let's put this on hold." I remarked.

_____________________

The next morning I took off the ring my father had gave to me when I turned 12. He called it my purity ring. Said I should always have it on as I should aways stay pure. Well... today I woke up and I definitely wasn't pure. I placed the ring on my bedside table and looked at the clock. 9am. I looked to the side of me and saw a sleeping Hugo.

I climbed onto his lap and began kissing his jawline to wake him up. I heard a groan come from him and smiled. "Morning sleeping beauty." I teased making him roll his eyes. "Please carry on.." he pleaded but I shook my head. "We leave for France today. We can carry on this evening." I announced while standing up and walking towards the shower. I switched it on and stripped down before getting in.

I watched the bathroom door open and Hugo walk in. He leant against the sink counter and stared at me with a smirk spread across his face. "Rather then standing there why don't you get in." I laughed as I rinsed the shampoo out my hair.

Never in my life have I seen someone undress so fast. He got in and pressed up against me. "Please." He began kissing my collar bone but I shook my head. "Save it untill tonight." I laughed while reaching up to pour shampoo on his head too and rubbing it in. I could just about reach.

Hugos 6 foot 3 where as I'm 5 foot 6. I'm not exactly short for my age. He definitely isn't. I felt my body being scanned as I rubbed the shampoo in his hair. "My eyes are up here Delgado." I spoke making him look at me.

"I know. I've looked into them plenty of times, I have to make sure the rest of your body doesn't feel left out." He argued making me roll my eyes. Boys..

We finnished in the shower and got dressed, I wore a black skirt, white floral vest top and a knitted cream cardigan. I curled my hair, applied some makeup and put on my boots, Ready to leave. I looked at Hugo and saw him rocking his "casual outfit" aka a nice pair of trousers and a shirt.

I went to pick up my bag but he beat me to it. "I've got it don't worry." He spoke while walking out the door carrying both our bags, "let me do something" I offered. He stopped at the stairs and looked at me. "Sit there and look even prettier then usual if possible." He smiled.