part 29

We all sat at the dining room table almost 2 months later. Marcus and Isabella have something to tell us all.

I had Gabriela sleeping on me, with Hugo at the head of the table, next to me.

"Okay, so.. you're probably wondering what we wanted to tell you.." Marcus began as we all watched him.

"Yeah, we are. It's 3 pm in the afternoon, and I'm supposed to be in a meeting." Hugo tutted, making me roll. As you can probably guess, neither of us is getting much sleep at the moment.

"Okay, okay, let me speak. As u were saying. You're probably wondering why we called you here. Well, we have an announcement. After you, Hugo and Cat, had Gabriela, Isabella, and I started thinking about kids again." Marcus continued.

I know where this is going! I sat up straight, waiting for them to just spit it out. "We're having a baby!" Isabella blurted out clearly, getting impatient of Marcus blabbing on.

I let out a shriek as I practically threw Gabriela at Hugo and got up to Hug Isabella, making Lucia laugh.

"OH MY GOD, YOU BETTER NOT BE JOKING BELLA!" I squealed as she laughed and threw her arms around me too.

I pulled away, and my eyes flicked down to her stomach, "How far along are you?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I took a step back so I was in line with Hugo, who grabbed my waist and sat me down on his lap.

"I have no idea, we found out at like 11 pm last night." Isabella smiled as she sat back down in her seat.

I turned to Hugo to look at him, "Hugo, you need to knock me up so me and Isabella can be pregnant together." I half-joked
Making everyone except Hugo laugh who was sitting with wide eyes.

"I don't think we can even have sex yet, can we?" He asked as I took Gabriela out of his hands and sat back down on my seat so I could feed her.

"Nope got another month yet," I replied as I began feeding Gabriela, making Marcus look away awkwardly, making me laugh, and soon once, Isabella noticed she began laughing too.

"You know I'll be doing that soon!" She pointed out to Marcus, who refused to look in my direction.

"That's different, though! I've seen your boobs before! I have no plan on seeing Catalinas!"
He argued, making the rest of the room laugh before Hugo spoke up.

"Anyway, congratulations, guys. I have got to get back to work, though." He announced as he began walking towards the door but stopped when he got to me and leant down, connecting our lips.

"Family dinner date tonight?" My husband suggested with a small smile as I nodded. He looked down at Gabriela and kissed her forehead.

"If you need a break from her bring her up to my office." He offered before leaving and beginning to walk up the stairs.

I looked down at Gabriela and couldn't help but smile as she babbled on, making strange noises.

"I'm going to go put her to bed now she's eaten..." I mumbled as I stood up and held her close to my body.

I made it to the bedroom and placed her in the crib before laying down on my bed too.

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up to Hugo standing over the crib pulling faces at Gabriela and making her laugh. I smiled as I stood up too and walked over, placing a hand on Hugo's shoulder which made him jump.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" He asked softly, looking away from Gabriela and up at me.

I simply shook my head and pressed my lips against his. He returned the kiss and began pushing me to the bed. I giggled as I fell onto it and he climbed over me.

We continued making out for a few minutes before Hugo suddenly pulled away and I noticed the tent in his trousers.

I let out a laugh as I rolled off him and lay down next to him.
"Only a month left." I chuckled and rested my head on his chest.

"That's so long.." he sighed before resting his own head on top of mine. I smiled and took his hand in mine, tracing over his tattoos that peaked out of his sleeve.

"You're my favourite person, did you know that Cat?" He smiled softly before placing a kiss on my head.

I chuckled and looked at him, "Well I'd hope so, we're married... but you're my favourite person too.." I replied before pecking his lips.