part 11

"Oh my god I've missed you! How was Paris and Italy!" Isabella squealed as she ran out the kitchen where I'm assuming she was sat.

Immediately, she wrapped her arms round me making me smile. "Oh it was amazing!" I replied, hugging her back. I pulled away from the hug and immediately she grabbed my hands and ran upstairs.

"Okay tell me everything and I mean everything. Sex! Oh my god. What's it like?" She laughed clearly not being able to hide her curiosity. "Uh... it felt weird at first and hurt but after it felt amazing! Like... well.. amazing! You know what I mean- well you don't but... you get the idea." I awkwardly laughed not knowing how to word it.

"Its so weird that my little sister lost her virginity before me!" My sister laughed. "Yeah it is weird now you say it like that.." I smiled.

"Did you have fun though?" She asked while sitting back on her bed. "So much! It was perfect! He stopped being all weird and cold like he was before the wedding."
I chuckled to myself thinking about how stupid it was.

"Im happy for you.." she replied with a small smile. "I'm happy for me too." I joked making us both laugh. "Anything interesting happened with you and Marcus?" I asked while laying down too.

"Uh yeah actually.... on your wedding night after your first dance when everyone went to dance we went up to. We were just talking when he said the L word. The 4 letter L word." She began smiling. My jaw dropped as I immediately sat up and looked at her. "What!? And you didn't tell me this!" I hissed making her giggle.

"You were too busy getting fucked into next week!" She laughed making me go bright red. "I mean your not wrong-" I joked making the both or us erupt into laughter.

__________________

We were both still giggling and having fun 2 hours later when I heard a knock at the door before it opened revealing Hugo and Marcus.

"Isabella I hate to break you two up but can I have my wife back yet?" Hugo asked and immediately Isabella shook her head. "Nope. She's my sister and I haven't seen her in two weeks. She's mine now." She spoke stubbornly making me giggle.

"Marcus? Littlr help please. " Hugo looked at his brother helplessly. "Yup." He spoke, I watched as both of them walked over to us, Hugo chucked me over his shoulder and Marcus grabbed Isabella to stop her from trying to take me back.

The boy walked towards the elevator and put me down once the doors has closed. I watched him press the number 5 and the elevator began moving up.

"Where are we going? I asked while farrowing my eyebrows.
"Im showing you your new office." He spoke. My new office? "What? Why do I need an office?" I laughed still very confused.

"You said you wanted to be a lawyer did you not? I got you into harvard for September. You'll need somewhere to study." He spoke calmly, the complete opposite to me, I was practically bouncing off walls, "HARVARD?! YOU GOT ME INTO HARDVARD! YOUR A LIAR! HOW DID YOU GET ME INTO HARDVARD?" I squealed making Hugo smile.

"I called them, told them all about you, they accepted as long as we don't bring any drama or... well.. basically us and what we do." He explained calmly. Without even thinking about it I hugged him tightly. Once again he hesitated before wrapping his arms round me too.

"Thankyou!" I grinned as the elevator doors opened. I moved away from the Hug and went to his side instead where he held onto my hips.

"This is the buisness floor so you have to be more quiet here. Everyone up here is very high up in our mafia. Heres your office. Mines just there next to it." He spoke quietly as he pointed different things out.

He opened the door and immediately a smile grew on my face. Framed on the wall was a photo of us at the wedding ceremony. The windows was massive, the walls were covered in books. It was perfect. "Oh and construction on the library starts tommorow. We're changing it up completely. It's still going to be a library but it'll have a separate area for your art." He explained as I nodded along still trying to take everything in.

"Hugo.. you.. I... why are you doing all this?" I stumbled over my words while sitting down on the chair and looking around.

"Because... I wanted to make you happy." he mumbled. I felt a smile growing on my lips. "I don't deserve any of this." I spoke while standing up and walking over to him, locking my lips with his.

"You deserve the world. I want to give you the world.." he whispered inbetween kisses.

(A/n: Sorry for short chapter I'll make it up to you guys in a future chapter)