~Chapter 12~

"Eun-hye-ssi?"

"Namjoon-ssi?"

I stare stunned at the familiar man next to a unfamiliar shorter male. Namjoon has the absolutely shock expression while the shorter male just frowns at us.

Did he follow me home with a friend? Was I wrong to think they were nice people?

Still in shock I stare at him until someone clearing their throat graps my attention. I blink feeling anxious as I stare at the shorter male. His face looks expressionless as he looks from me to Namjoon and back to him almost like he he trying to understand what is happening aswell.

His dark long brown hair that almost makes me jealous as it almost curtained over his cat-like features. His features definitely scream handsome just like the man next to him. He gives me a familiar feeling but I also can't put my finger on it.

Seriously what is up with all the good-looking people I'm recently meeting? Is this the world telling me that I'm a potato?

I shake out of my thoughts and blink surprised but regret the first words that leave my mouth.

"You know this is definitely creepy right after what happened with you following me right?" I blurt out and instantly mentally slap myself. Namjoon looks just as shocked by my words and it seems the stranger also is shocked by my choice of words.

I'm sorry but can they blame me?!

Surprisingly it's not any of to break the silence as another person appeared behind them.

"Yah! You both left without saying goodbye! I know I'm supposed to go to work but seriously you can't just leave without saying goodbye to me and the dead body in the car-"

I'm left speechless as I come face to face with another familiar face. Taehyung looks at me with wide eyes as his jaw drops.

"Eun-hye-ssi?!" He asks slightly shouting and I just stare confused and slightly terrified at his words.

He said what now?! Dead body? Was that figuratively or literally? It can't be real right I mean who drives around with a dead body and tells someone to say good- okay psychopaths do...WAIT!!!

"Oh wait no not a real dead person!" Namjoon suddenly yells as he sees my face and I just stare at him with wide eyes.

"What is happening right now?!" The unknown man looks at the three of us and I can't help but hold in the need to roll my eyes.

Does it look like I know? I am literally suspecting them all as murders and stalkers so I DON'T KNOW!

I shake my head with a huff but what I didn't realise was that they all just stared at me now.

"We aren't murders or stalkers!" Taehyung rushed out and I looked at him surprised.

I didn't say any-

"Oh fluffy ducks did I say that out loud?!" I slam my hand over my mouth and the stranger nods slowly frowning slightly before a small smile graces his lips.

Does he find this amusing?

Before I could question it my savior comes in from behind me swinging her arm around me.

"Yah! I said invite them in, not open the door and-" She stopped when her eyes fell on the three men infront of us. I scanned her expression to see if she finds any of them familiar but when her eyes light up and a large smile spreads across her lips my nerves calm down.

"Oh! I didn't expect three guests! Namjoon you should have told me you have more then one soulmate then I would have done more effort!" She jokes and I see Namjoon shake his head as he snaps out of his confused state with a slight chuckle.