~Chapter 27~

~Unknown pov~

Why....just...just why...

I stare up at the ceiling with my thoughts blank just like my face. The tears are dried on my cheeks and my eyes are puffy and red from crying the whole day.

After getting home I immediately ran to my room not waiting to hear anything from the others or from Jungkook. The others probably did the same or took someone else along with them but we all knew when to give each other time just like now.

This wasn't a simple fight or just an argument about something mildly serious no, this was far from a small argument. In our years we always promised to not let an argument go so far that we all distance ourselves but in this situation we all just needed to give ourselves space to think about it without siding with anyone and grabbing one soulmate on their side. Not even in the days when we all were arguing about what the right pace was for Jungkook did we distance ourselves right now.

This was our own mind's battle with only one of our soulmates...

It's slightly ironic how our biggest argument now is once again slightly revolving the same issue but this time its just 10 times worse on so many levels. Now it's not just a faceless ex and it's not about winning over our soulmate to give us all a chance. This time the faceless stranger from the past who captured our youngest soulmate's heart years ago is now a person that has returned into our present and future. This time we already had the heart of him and he has ours but he betrayed us in a way we never saw coming.

Not only cheating on a physical way by kissing but also an emotional way by loving her and still trying to choose her in front of us. This time the person of our worst nightmares is also the person who became dear to me in a short time. A person I started seeing as a friend and a pure soul who was sweet and beautiful inside and out.

Were we wrong? I'm not sure anymore...

I can still remember everything that happened like a movie playing on repeat. Only thing is the emotions hits me every single time and it's always a different emotion.

Anger, hurt, sadness, heartache, rage, emptiness, betrayal and the last one I am trying to push away....guilt....

Why do I feel guilt? The ones who did us wrong are Jungkook and our so-called friend.

But when I look closer into it all- no stop this!

I huff as I feel my body heat up in discomfort as my thoughts overpower me once again. I want to cry out of frustration and in anger at my thoughts. It doesn't help that I can feel the pain our bond has at the moment from the betrayal.

I still can't believe our day had turned out this way. I thought that nothing bad could happen and we would never be in this situation. I mean what were the odds we would even have to come face to face with our newest soulmate's ex?

I don't know what actually hurts more at this point. The betrayal, the cheating, the fact he kept this all a secret, the fact that he still loves her or my thoughts.

I hate it, I just hate how it just had to be her. Out of all people it just had to be the one person we all somehow managed to like and want to be our friend which is rare for us all to have the same friend.

All the joy for the future feels so ridiculous at the moment that I actually want to laugh and I honestly don't want to face more of my thoughts since there is one lingering in my mind that I can't seem to want to confront. I inhale deeply as I feel the burn in my eyes begin to grow once more.

The image of it all burns into my brain as a teary face pops up making me harshly kick the side of my bed to just feel the physical pain to stop my thoughts but it doesn't take it away leaving both types of pain in my body.