~Chapter 21~

Eun-Hye pov

"So...you are telling me that you willingly agreed to meet up with the whole group at one time. All 6 plus the one you still have yet to meet so that means you, my socially awkward little dove was the one who said it is going to be in two days." Aera turns around after tying her hair up in a low ponytail getting ready for her nightshift at work while staring at me and processing my words.

"Yes Aera for the 5th time yes it was me so will you please help me?" I drop my hands on my lap as I stare at her with puppy eyes while her eyes are wide still in shock.

I can definitely say that as the few days fast to now that I am really feeling all the nerves build up the more I think about it and the fact that they message me so excited only makes me feel bad at how much I want to delay it now but I know I can't and won't. I haven't seen any of them since I met Yoongi but I will say I think it's better so that I can think this through with a clear mind and not show them how stressed I am.

"Help with what exactly since it seems you pretty much became a social butterfly all by yourself, which by the way I am really happy about you having new friends even if I will miss being like the momma duck for you" Aera slightly pouted but the strong smile pulling at the corners of her lips makes me want to smile too resulting in me weirdly scrunching up my nose trying to not lose my composure. I shake my head at my failed attempt as I sigh pointing my finger at myself.

"Because this person I'm pointing at is suffering from overthinking because I just realized that the days moved by so fast so now it's two days before the hangout and Namjoon texted me earlier saying that we were going to meet up at the café because it's going to be closed one hour earlier so that we can hang out and now I'm stressed because I'm overflowing with nervousness knowing that I am going to be awkward when I'm going to be there! Plus I have no idea how it will be talking to them all at the same place with a person I haven't met yet and what will I do of they ask questions about soulmates then ask-"

"Okayyy calm down Eunie" My words cut off as Aera steps closer to me and cups my cheeks squishing them making me pout as I stare at her while she shows me a soft smile.

"I see what is happening and I will say it's perfectly normal to be nervous okay? I know telling you to stop overthinking won't help but I will say from everything I've heard you said about them I just know that all your worries won't come true okay? Even if they do ask then I'm sure they wouldn't judge you and if they do then I'm just a phone call away and I would come get you immediatly because it would be their loss"

I relax at her words and hum as she releases my face before ruffling my hair making me frown at her. She backs away before pressing her lips together as she decides to sit next to me before looking at me again but from her face I can tell there is more she wants to say.

"Also...I know I'm supposed to be getting ready for work but...I wanted to say that I really hope this works out for you. They don't know what an amazing person they have gained as their friend and I just want to say I'm really happy to see how much you've grown from when we met. Don't let your fears stop you from something that could fully heal you please but don't allow them to harm your heart, I don't think I ever want to see you broken again" My smile falters as I gulp down a sudden knot in my throat at her words.

This was really sudden but I can't say it's unexpected. I really value Aera's maturity sometimes especially with how much she really feels like my older sister but the way she talks sometimes makes me feel like her thoughts are alot more than she tells me about things like this for example.

Her words seems like a small part of what she really wants to tell me but it hits equally as hard. If there is any people in this world that has seen me at my lowest then it would be Aera and my parents but mostly Aera and I know she speaks from her heart which makes my heart hurt remembering that times that I always push to the deepest corner of my memories along with other parts of the past.