~Chapter 20~

~Yoongi pov~

Que the screaming in 3...2...1-

"HYUNGG NO WAY REALLY?! FIRST OF ALL YESS SHE AGREED I'M SO HAPPY!! SECOND OF ALL HYUNG ARE YOU STEALING OUR FRIEND?! IS THIS WHY SHE DIDN'T HANG OUT WITH HER FAVOURITES TODAY?"

I laugh at the excited yet betrayed tone from Jimin coming through the bluetooth speaker in the car. Rolling my eyes with a smile I don't even know why I am surprised knowing they were salty finding out I met her before them. I just shake my head hearing him complain to Namjoon and Hoseok while I take my last turn in the street where our home is.

After spending more time with Eun-hye after she agreed on hanging out with all of us, we both didn't even realise we were talking so long that it was almost time for me to close up. That was shocking to us both as she rambled fast "sorry's" for overstaying but it was quickly cut off when I patted her head smiling at her and was met with the adorable sight of her staring at me like a kitten dazed until dimples appeared on her cheeks as she gave me a shy smile. We both shared a laugh until her phone rang and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her when a scolding voice came through sounding like Aera. The moment reminded me a bit too much of when Jin-hyung calls us for not showing any signs of existing for hours and still not being home after being done with work hours ago.

That's like signing your own death certificate sometimes

After her phone call she said goodbye to me but not before we agreed to have the day on this Saturday since we both realised we never said the date which made us laugh again and we both parted as I got ready to close up. After closing up everything I made my way to my car that was my turn to use this time not allowing the younger ones in the house to sway me into giving it to them knowing they were already riding to work but wanted the comfort of their own car. We really need to get another car but that's not the topic now.

"You see even Joon-hyung agrees that it's unfair you are- 'well wait I never said that! I just said I'm happy Eun-hye said yes and I wish I could have spent more time with our new friend too-' okay so slightly different from what he said"

I snort from laughter and chuckle as his voice pulls me from my thoughts before my smile grows seeing I'm almost in front of the house. After a long day away from home I can definitely say I am happy to be back home to see the faces of my soulmates. I can already feel the bonds flowing through me with each second closer to the house.

"I'm going to hang up now since I'm almost in the driveway. See you soon Jiminie and Joonie" I say as I hear two 'see you soon's before the call ends just as I stop in front of our house.

I smile feeling the bond thrum through my body knowing all of them are home as I step outside of the car grabbing my bag that I throw over my shoulder as I close the door.

With a happy smile I make my way to the doorstep when even before I can open the door it gets pulled open startling me.

"HYUNG!"

"Wh-oof" I stumble before regaining my balance as an overly happy Taehyung squishes me in a hug before pulling me inside the house. He is just like an overexcited puppy even more than Yeontan.

"Hi there Tae, guessing from your overexcited greeting you heard from Jimin and Namjoon?" I ask as I finally get released from Taehyung as I remove my shoes and taking my pair of slippers before putting my bag on the table near the door. I chuckle at the happy nod he gives and my smile softens knowing he was one of people that is most excited for this news.

"Come on hyung we still need to go tell the others! They all should be in the living room after I screamed emergency meeting to them the second you ended the call" I blink surprised as he shrugs with a smirk.