~Chapter 17~

"Bye guys! Hope to see you all soon again" I gave a small head bow as I waved at Jimin, Hoseok and Seokjin who were now standing at the counter. Taehyung already left earlier to go back to work since his break ended which left me and the others to talk more. I got more comfortable with the time that passed and felt the connection in friendship grow more even in just a few minutes which was also a few hours.

I only realised how long I stayed when I looked at my phone when a notification came through which was a reminder that I needed to do some work later today to stay up to date which helped me alot since I always have an issue with procrastinating until the last moment. When I saw it was already early evening I felt like I overstayed even when the guys told me I didn't, I still didn't want to keep them away from their day.

I mean Jin still had his day off and Jimin and Hoseok was busy with work even though it was so much fun hanging out with them. This all led up to Jin and me exchanging numbers with me promising to build up on our friendship so that one day we can all hang out.

Honestly I can say I feel a bit dissapointed in myself for rethinking my choices as I almost changed my mind but I know deep down I still want to have a breathing chance to not rush it all so fast. I may feel strangely really comfortable around them but I have enough common sense to still build up on trust with 6 men that I would have to be alone with along with their unknown 7th soulmate. Not that I'm saying they would do anything or it would be awkward with them but I still need time.

All of this has now led to the current moment where I am cheerfully taking my last glance at the happy soulmates as the two working get back to work and an unknown male comes out of the kitchen greeting Jin. I take this as my sign to fully turn away as I open the door and step outside being met with a soft breeze blowing my dress lightly.

Oh thank goodness I forgot the wind was so wild earlier but I'm happy it is a lighter breeze right now.

Taking a deep breath I start to walk away from the café on my way back home. It's not like I don't want to be outside but I really just want to lie down on my couch as my ankle and back still slightly aches just like it did back in the café but standing up and walking is definitely not helping my case at the moment. Maybe then I can even try to get my head straight on and start processing all the things that has happened lately.

I'm not stupid to not realise that my personality has been changing back to how it was before. I just need to think if it's a good or bad change even though I know I should be positive about it. It just feels wrong for me to be actually moving on like this, it feels like I'm starting to betray myself.

Aish why am I overthinking this all?

I shake my head as I start to focus on my surroundings. The day has gotten more beautiful since this morning as the sun is peaking out of the clouds giving just the right amount of sunlight and cloudiness. I sigh folding my arms as I just focus on walking home until my phone buzzes drawing my attention. I stop in the middle of the quiet sidewalk before looking around to see if it's safe to pull out my phone.

I wonder who it is? I don't think it is one of the ones I just saw so- ohhh

I stare at the screen as I blink surprised at the message. This was the last thing I expected at the moment especially the person who texted me.

Aera❤️: Hi little dove great news! Guess who is at home right now~ Me! I got off earlier than expected so don't be worried if you get home and you see my beautiful face sleeping on the couch!

I huff a laugh as I stare at the message. A wide smile tugs at the corners of my mouth as I send a quick reply to Aera telling her that I am actually on my way home before I put my put my phone away not waiting for a reply as I start walking again with a new happiness to return home to a not empty place now.