Part 1

After the attempt of suicide of Khushi. Arnav couldn’t be there even for a second and started to walk. Thinking about his reason to marry her and thinking about the betrayal of his so called jijaji and ‘his’ Khushi.. yes even after her betrayal he never came into the terms of not calling her his. Though he know she betrayed him still his heart never came in terms of it which always opposes his ASR mind.

        Khushi after listening to her Arnavji's reason for his anger and hate toward her and reason behind their contract marriage couldn’t take anymore... ground beneath her feet started to slip and she fell on the ground with Thud.

          Then her thoughts travelled to those days before her ‘contract’ marriage when they spent cozy moments and when she learnt that she was in love with him and all those days where there was a pull and push moments with them when she was working for his sister to train his girlfriend and initial days of her working in AR.

            Yes, her thoughts are traveling in rewind how a tape rewinds from present to past.

            Then her thoughts started to travel in the direction of her adopted maternal family where she always felt like she was an outcast. Though her Amma or Masi gave her love but there was always an underlying forced love was always present. Her buaji never forgot to show how she was always an adopted child and at the first sight even a small bit of trouble toward her niece payalia she would be disowned or repeatedly told her she was an outcast. Her sister always supported her showed her love with her sweet talks but it was only till then when her sister is not in trouble or repeatedly she will tell her that her thoughts and acts are immature or childish. Her bauji or Masaji know what is happening around him and the injustice or differences shown between her and Payal her sister he never opens his mouth in front of his sister and wife.

          Then in the Raizada family from the start mamiji never hidden her dislike towards her. His sister Anjaliji though she shows her sweetness with her talks but always Khushi found an underlying bitterness and cruelty in her. Akashji was a friend to her but after her marriage to his brother she felt he is judging her character. Naniji the matriarch of the family always loved her but there was a blind spot in her love which she felt but couldn’t recognize what it is. Mamaji, he is only one in the family who never judged her in anyway always remained same before and after her marriage. The only one Khushi doesn’t want to remember even on her death bed is the creep(Shayamji).

         Arnavji, love of her life though he insulted her, judged her, or showed his anger, romance,like,desire, care or hate towards her she always felt he loved her, cared for her. When ever he pushed her with what ever force she always came back and stood up against him and showed him how strong her will is.

         But today after listening to his accusations regarding that creep and her where she never want to listen even in dreams her name and that creep name in one sentence her heart, her will, her reasoning to live died because that moment she felt there was no one in the world for her.