Part 21

Early in the morning, pooja room of RM two souls are preparing for the pooja they are none other than Khushi and Arnav. Khushi still couldn't believe that her husband who never believed in God is helping her in the preparations. She remembered morning conversation between both of them, when Arnav told her, he will help her in the pooja and not going to leave her alone there, she was in a state of shock and asked why?

"Khushi, you may think that I am helping you so that I don't want to leave you alone, but it's not the entire truth, I don't want to leave you alone might be one reason, but I want to accompany you because when you were in OT, I prayed to your devi maiya for you fast recovery and bring you back to me hale and healthy. I may not be a hardcore devotee to your devi maiya like you, but I can put my belief in your belief. Once you said that it was your devi maiya who is writing my destiny with my hand and I argued and disagreed but now I agree to your statement with my whole heart. So, from now on whenever it is possible, I will help you with your pooja OK." Said Arnav with a smile on his face and Khushi's happiness has no boundaries.

Arnav and Khushi completed preparations and pooja in silences, and Khushi asked arnav after a small pause "Arnavji, I'm still finding hard to digest that we have to vacate Shantivan in a day or two, this is the house where we made good and bad memories. Can't we do anything to save it?" "No Khushi, we can't I already discussed this with you, I can't do anything now" said Arnav and turn around to find whole family behind them, except NK who is still sleeping, who were in shock first seeing arnav there, and then by the question asked by Khushi to Arnav, it was Anjali, who first came out of shock and who was jealous on Khushi for bringing arnav to pooja room which she repeatedly failed to do and said in her ever sweet voice, "Arey wah Chote, you here in the pooja room, it's a miracle. You never came when I asked you, even when it was for special occasions, but now for Khushiji you not only entered here but also did pooja with her."

"So what Di, are you not happy that I along with Khushi did pooja, Nani always says that husband and wife should do pooja together, am I not right Nani?" asked Arnav to which she nodded and asked "Chote what Khushi betiya is asking you? Why we have to vacate Shantivan Chote? Asked Nani with concern.

"Nani let us discuss this after our breakfast that would be better." Said Arnav to which everyone nodded and Arnav didn't failed to notice Anjali's glare on Khushi and how she ignored the question and concentrated on khushi more.

After breakfast everyone sat in the living room including NK and when Arnav broke the silence "I would like to tell you all some thing which is really important, and I hope no one I mean no one interrupt me in between" saying this he put a hand around Khushi's shoulder to gain and give support to which Shyam fumed but couldn't show his emotion on his face which was noticed by Arnav and NK.

Seeing everyone undivided attention on him he continued "I know every came to know that AR is in trouble, and I lost my shares and money in that, being a good friend Aman helped me buying my shares and me instead of being the CEO, he is the CEO and I will be his PA, so that I can keep my job and to compensate remaining we have to sell our assets. I used my contacts and convinced them to sell only the one which are bought by me and which are under my name." said Arnav after a long pause he said "Whatever jewellery I bought for all of you will also be auctioned because those are billed under my name and today officers along with Roy will come to inspect all of them and whose ever jewellery doesn't match or not found will get arrested, so I suggest all to take out the jewellery and check them out before their arrival."

"What? But Chote you gifted them to us so how can we give our jewellery to them, it's ours" said Anjali "But we are all one family Di, will you not support me on my bad days, however they will only take jewellery bought by me you can keep jewellery and your house bought by jijaji with you so what is the problem, why are you feeling so much aghast as if they are robbing you of your whole property, it's me and Khushi who should feel as such because after everything is done we will be left with nothing except a small house which I bought under Khushi's name last month where we both will be shifting there." Said Arnav with innocent face.