Part 7

Part 7

"Arnav, you said that Khushi Bhabhi know that you married her for 6 months but as far as I remember you took her signatures on marriage certificates and other legal documents then.." asked Aman looking into Arnav's eyes where the latter hearing the question averted his eyes.

Realization dawned on Aman that Khushi didn't know any of these but now new questions are raising into Aman's mind regarding Arnav's marriage and why sudden background check and details of bank and phone records, before Aman questioned him "I will explain you all later but could you start working on getting the details first, it's very important Aman," said Arnav.

Giving a nod Aman about to leave when the elderly nurse came back after her emergency call and said "Sorry Mr. Raizada I would have informed you early but couldn't, there is some duct problem in the washroom so whatever you speak in the waiting hall could be heard in the wash room and vice-versa so... sorry for the inconvenience, and Dr. Aditya would like to speak to you now can you please come with me." Arnav nodded but before he left said to Aman to take care of media and security around the hospital and around Khushi which the latter assure that it would be taken care of and he need not worry about that. They parted their ways to do their work.

Arnav entered Doctors cabin where Dr. Aditya is waiting for him. Dr. Aditya said "Please sit down ASR," Arnav took his seat, "ASR, I know you are a powerful man and could do anything if anyone don't obey your words but I have to speak to you regarding security and visiting hours but before that once again I would assure you that just now I'm coming from your wife's ward she is doing fine and would get conscious maybe in 4 to 5 hrs so don't worry about her" Arnav took a sign of relief after hearing the comforting words of the Doctor "ASR, I can only permit only one persons in the ward to stay along with your wife and visiting hours would be morning one hour and evening one hour but not in between, try to understand there are other patients in the hospital I couldn't put their lives in danger." Said Doctor with tensed face.

"Dr. Aditya, right? Hmm don't worry about visiting hours I can understand your concern and dedication towards your patients I'll manage my family, we will follow your hospital rules. Can you shift my wife to private ward where I can conduct few conferences and instead of one can you allow 4 members not all the time but some time in the day as you know I am a business man I have to run my company also, so you can at least consider this and we will not be hindrance to your work and we will not disturb your patients also." Said Arnav and Doctor understood that he want to care of his wife and he can't leave his company also as many lives are dependent on him, so he gave permission without much argument.

Coming out of doctor's cabin Arnav sat in front of Khushi's ward and thought about all events of the day. First he saving Khushi, accusing Khushi, khushi's attempt to suicide, her confession, help from neighbours, soothing words of neighbours, jealous in the eyes of Gupta women ( which was hidden beneath their sorrow eyes), he after his mother's death praying to Khushi's devi maiya, his silent vows to Khushi, family learning some fact of the marriage, true faces of the so called family members( which he heard in the bathroom), Akash irritation eyes which he very well hidden beneath his spectacles and his Di's and Akash's jealousy towards his best friend, secretes shared between Gupta women with the unspoken words and last but not least Loyalty, honesty and concern he found in the eyes of the most least expected person, his cousin NK.

But in all these, Arnav attention went on two things about his Mamaji's presence and Aman's disrespectful eyes seeing Akash and Payal. Wasn't his mamaji in business trip which according to him should take 3 to 4 months' time then, why this untimely presence what happened?

Mamaji's presence he could get from the reports but what about the latter, that could only said by Aman.

In the meanwhile, Aman came to Arnav and said "You will get bank and phone records with in half an hour and my sources also said that they would send the background check as early as possible".

Arnav nodded "what you heard between Akash and Payal, Aman?" Aman startled for a moment listening to the direct question he was hesitant to say what he heard in the corridor but knowing the events of the day what he gone under and knowing him very well, Aman thought it would be best if Arnav knows the truth how ever if he lies also Arnav would get to know so he narrated "while I was about to enter the corridor I got a call from Mr. Kapoor our Pune client, so I went to the side where no one can hear and see me after completing the call I was about to turn, I saw Akash and Payal with irritated faces, I don't want to eavesdrop the conversation but it just happened.

"What your sister thinks of herself huh? Always poke her nose in one or the other matter and always want to gain attention of the others or what huh? Look Payal control her childish acts and immaturities, however, she always want to be centre of attraction, first my brother who always controls us and order us, now her, what do she think of herself huh? Big drama queen Hmm, we have to leave our work and come running behind them what does they think of that we are their salves. And Payal tell your Amma and buaji to control her first, my bhai is not enough who orders us around now she?

I am not going to drop your family in their house tell them to take a cab and go. I have lot of work to do understood. I married you not your family understood." Said Akash with irritated face

Listening to Akash I thought Payal would protest and make him understand but "I also feel same Akash, even I went through the same with Khushi and don't worry I will tell to buaji and Amma to take a cab and go home and about Khushi, don't worry I know all her weaknesses, but still I will tell buaji to make her understand that it's not only her sasural but also mine, for her action I have to face the consequences and I have to listen to the taunts of your mother which I very well understand, Ok if not for you who will take care of our family, don't spoil your mood ok." Said Payal.

Listening to them I was under shock Arnav how can some one say about someone like this when the said person is going under so much and them, but after what you said about your family members, I just felt they are blood sucking gold diggers Arnav I'm sorry but they are the wolves in the sleeps clothes.

Raizada's and Jha's are using you and Gupta's are using Khushi as their ATM's Arnav." Said Aman.

Arnav and Aman sat their in silence. "Mr. Raizada, we are shifting your wife to the private ward, please come with me." Said the nurse breaking the silence between them at the same time HP came to Arnav bringing the laptop bag and office files from Gupta's house. All the three followed the nurse.

________________________________

please vote and comment