Final Epilogue

Sorry for the delay Guys..here is the final chapter.

___________________________________________

Arnav and Khushi left Shantivan after the auction, but they did not go to their new home as Khushi expected, Arnav took her to AR Penthouse. Once reached there, he said to Khushi, "My love, I know you might be expecting me to take you to our new home, but I did not. So let me tell you why. Jaan, from the day we met, you faced lot of humiliation, verbal abuse, insults etc... and we never until this day have a proper conversation, since we left our baggage there at Shantivan Iet us start a fresh.

This is our new life where we will be starting everything fresh and I do not want you to feel that you lack anything, especially in our relationship. I want to start that by announcing to the whole world that you, Khushi Kumari Gupta, are my wife, my life and my whole world. And I want to do that ritually. For that sake we came here. OK."

"Arnavji, I agree that we never had a proper conversation or always there were fights and misunderstanding between us but we were always connected to each other one way or the other, so there is no need for an apology because it was not only you even I made mistakes and I know you are man who is more of an action than words and I always respected you for that.

Yes, I too agree that we have to start everything fresh, and your presence, your love is enough for me. But what I do not understand is the need and how you will announce I'm your wife that to ritually?" said Khushi.

"Simple, we are going marry again with all the rituals as per your wish," said Arnav.

"But what is the need for that Arnavji, we are already married and just put some conference and announce will that not be sufficient. Just few hours ago we left our families behind and now if we do all this then people may talk about us in a wrong way, please think once," said Khushi with a worried look.

"Khushi, love you need not worry about any of this and how ever there is still time for all the rituals to start because you must recover from your injuries and doctor said that it will take time for your complete recovery and announcing in the conference is never sufficient because I know your dream of your grand wedding which you have missed because of my deeds, and I want to fulfil it. Regarding the so-called families whom we left behind then they are not important, and people will always find something to talk about, so we need not think about them. You just focus on your health right now." Said Arnav and to which Khushi accepted without any choice.

10 years later.

Khushi was sitting in the garden area of their home, Harsh-Sagar villa, waiting for her family, and reminiscing of the past how her life changed after coming out of RM, She did not want to called that Mansion Shantivan anymore because her husband, who never felt peace in that 4 walls house, yes its just a house it was never home to any of the residents there.

After convincing Khushi for their marriage, Arnav and Khushi married in a grand way with all the rituals and the participates are the well-wishers of both, that consists of neighbours of Laxmi Nagar, families of Aman, NK, Lavanya, and Mr. Roy who happily participated and blessed them whole heartedly.

During the reception, Arnav arranged Press-Conference and introduced her to the world as Mrs. ASR. And people went berserk with the news and started questioning them about their families and in their news channels but not in front of Arnav to which Arnav sued them for trespassing and still many are paying for the wrath of ASR.

Khushi, later completed her Graduation and PG in Hotel Management and now MD of Group of Hotels which are under AR. With the support of Arnav, she even opened her own personal Eatery, which did not come under AR, and co-partner with Shuklaji, who never left her side in the ups and downs of their Dabba service.