Part 2

Khushi though many times felt why her parent left her in this cruel world saw light at the end of dark tunnel, accused her parents not taking her with them. She want to feel unconditional love where she will be first priority which can never get in this world, she want to feel the warmth of her parents and to be again in the Khushi’s world where there will be her and her parents and which she want to shared with her love which is not possible.

            With the determination in her steps Khushi again stood on the same wall where before there was some hesitation but now none.

             Arnav Singh Raizada, the mighty, business tycoon, Fashion King at age of 28 never felt so helpless as he felt now, when he saw Khushi on the wall he felt the same old old arnav standing in front of his mother begging her not to take her life and think about him and his sister, but instead of listening to him she took a promise from a 14yr old to take care of 19yr old sister. Arnav couldn’t take that any more and accused Khushi to maintain an affair with a married man and called Khushi with names though his heart repeatedly warning him to control his anger not to accuse her.

            Arnav after calling Khushi with names and telling her reason of their Marriage came down stood at the bottom of the building to compose his mind, heart and soul. But for some reason he is finding it difficult.

           Arnav’s heart, mind and soul told him to look in the direction where he first found Khushi. Though he couldn’t find any reason why still he saw and found her in the same position as before but this time there was no initial hesitation was present and  her eyes and stance are determined now.

           Khushi’s eyes were looking to the ground but her her look was distant. She just want to go to her parents where there will be no partiality where can feel belonged.

            Arnav first time in his life after becoming ASR felt that he might be late if shout or run to his Khushi and pull her to him. So instead of going to terrace he ran to the place where he can catch her but he was a bit late because his Khushi was lying in the pool of her blood exactly near his feet