Part 15

Khushi was about to discharge from the hospital and she was waiting for Arnav, who went to meet doctor and complete the procedure of discharge and thought how Arnav pampered Khushi during her stay in the hospital, he would always feed her food whether its breakfast, lunch, or dinner or even fruits and snacks are also fed by him. If Khushi has to go to Washroom also it's Arnav who would carry her in his arm bridal style and bring her back, he would never give heed to her protest. Many time they argued for that but who can stop Arnav from pampering his wife, even when he is working, he never left his focus from his wife.

Khushi, she can't describe the feeling because this is first time after her parent demise, she felt loved, pampered. She would always blush just by the thought of going to the washroom now a days. The way Arnav was treating her was so overwhelming for her that she can never describe in words.

Arnav never failed to show Khushi, how much he loved her, he may have said I LOVE YOU to her hardly may be 2 or 3 times on the whole after the initial conformation but never failed to show his love by actions. As the saying says "ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS" . It is not wrong to say that the distance between Khushi and Arnav has gradually becoming less, the communication between them increased even though it is Khushi who speaks more between them, but Arnav always listen to her, tease her and flirt with her, which was the best time they have spent together, that doesn't mean they don't argue for every silly thing.

Arnav shared his plan to bring the Raizada' s, Gupta's and Jha's down with Khushi first because he knows how sensitive she is and after reading background checks of all specially Akash and Shyam, she felt really disgusted with them at the same time she pitied Payal and Anjali to some extent. She agreed to the plan but some times her heart doesn't agree with her mind because of her selfless nature.

Raizada' s and Mrs. Jha didn't visit Khushi and Arnav in the hospital but that doesn't mean Anjali left Arnav alone. She would call him for every small reason, she could find and Arnav would answer her and shut her mouth, who never learnt a lesson, so Arnav to avoid any conflicts before the big blow he thought to give her one word answer as before which worked to some extent.

There was another one, who never learnt lesson that is non other than Shyam Manohar Jha. He is such a leech that after warning also he used to visit hospital in the hope of meeting Khushi, he forgot to get a glimpse of Khushi, he has to face ASR, who closed all doors and windows to see her. Once when Arnav caught Shyam loitering in the corridors of the hospital, they both had a verbal spat and at last Arnav couldn't control his anger and hit Shyam black and blue, for which Shyam faced consequences in the form of Anjali who didn't allow him to go anywhere in the name of Vrath and Pooja.

Gupta's would have again visited hospital for sake of Payal, who asked them to send Arnav RM at any cost so that they can please Anjali means indirectly pleasing Naniji and Mamiji, but couldn't because the rental house they are staying in Lakshmi Nagar was sold to the new owner who asked them to either leave the house in 10 days or pay double the rental which they are already paying, if they pay double rent then they have to pay double rent for last 6 months and continue, if they leave the house they have to pay 1 lakh with double rent of last 6 months as penalty for not paying rent for the last 6 months. Buaji and Garima couldn't even approach Khushi for money, not because she is in hospital, but the money Khushi gave them to pay rent they have used it for other things and they are afraid to face Khushi in front of Arnav.

Arnav came back to the ward after completing the formalities and saw Khushi in deep thoughts, "Penny for your thoughts, My love".

"Nothing Arnavji, I was just thinking about last few days, and...." Khushi was hesitated to ask him...

"Khushi, you know, you can always ask me anything, but if you are asking me about what I am planned to do, to stop or not to confront them in any way just because they are family, then don't because I am not going to listen to you, however the planning already started, their downfall began.

Khushi, love, they are not worthy of your kindness, just because they think, they are rich, they can see others as doormats, is that good? You are too good for any of them, just by confrontation they are not going to change themselves or even listen to you, understood.

Make up your mind and gather your inner strength, because your strength is what will give me strength to put them in the right place, and for next coming days we have be prepared for an emotional and mental battle we have to fight. Once the drama we created unfold they will do all kind of blackmail to extract every last penny from us, they would start playing the blame game and you will be the main target for them because they know that you are my weakness and you are my strength, and to break me they would do anything.

Khushi, if my expectations are correct then Gupta women are going to target you first in the name of visit because they are downfall started and don't worry, I will always be by your side and I am not going to leave you alone even for a second, OK." Answered Arnav to Khushi's unasked questions.

_______________________________________

Please Vote and Comment.

Thank You all.