Part 29

Meanwhile in AR office:

Raizada's and Anjali, whatever faced that happened in front of the family only but that wasn't the case of Akash, he was in the office with loads and loads of works which Mr. Joshi gave him and the time limit is also less and Mr. Joshi didn't give him enough time to change his cubicle also, in all these office tension one thing that is running in his mind is about his business partners, Mr. Gaiwade and Mr. Bedi, who took almost all his money for investment purpose, but turns them out to be con-men from Mumbai, the fear whenever he thinks about it is unbearable for him and prayed let the news be false.

ACP Dev Verma entered AR and asked receptionist to call Akash Singh Raizada. She said that she can't do that without CEO's permission and ACP Dev Verma said her to direct him to CEO's cabin and went to meet Aman. Aman who was busy heard the knock and asked the person to enter and seeing a police officer in his cabin, he was astonished but composed himself quickly and asked reason for their arrival.

ACP Dev Verma said "My name is ACP Dev Verma, I'm from Mumbai crime branch. We, came here to for Akash Singh Raizada and take him to the police station for enquiry purpose."

"On what basis, Sir" asked Aman.

"He is partner of both Ashok Gaiwade and Manoj Bedi for the past 3 years and he is constantly in touch with them, and we are searching for both of them for the past 3 and half years, they are famous con-man in Mumbai and their names are recorded in each and every branch of Mumbai, yesterday we caught them both near Delhi Airport. During the interrogation we came to know they are in constant touch with Mr. Raizada and came to take him to the station for enquiry." Said ACP Dev.

"Ok, sir my assistant will take you to him." Said Aman and called his assistant and send them to Akash's cubicle. First Aman thought to call Akash to his cabin, but on a second thought the best way to humiliate a person like Akash is in front of all and Sent ACP to his cubicle where everyone in the office can see and hear what is going on.

Aman from his cabin saw that ACP approached Akash and ACP said "Mr. Raizada, we are here to take you to police station for enquire purpose so co-operate with us without any fuss."

Akash saw that once the ACP approached him all his colleagues are whispering among themselves and he can clearly see that they are talking about him only. What humiliating more is that some are clearly speaking so that he can listen to their mocking words. Akash thought that when he was the brother of ASR(CEO), no one disrespected him and today he not only got bad news about his partners, demoted, humiliated in front of his colleagues by his superior (Mr. Joshi) and now this, what can go worse than this, he thought. But what he doesn't know is it's just start of his humiliation and this a very long day for him. (Akash don't know that Arnav is the Chairman).

He was taken to the police station by ACP and was kept him in the enquiry room for more than two hours waiting. ACP came to him and asked "How do you know Ashok Gaiwade and Manoj Bedi and for how long?"

"I know them for last 3 years, they came to AR one day with a proposal and bhai, I mean ASR, said to me to take the proposal and enquire about their company and learn about pros and cons of the proposal and I didn't find any wrong with them and I told same to bhai but Aman came behind me and said not to take the proposal forward and without a second thought bhai rejected their proposal, I felt insulted because I'm his brother and Aman his employee, still bhai rejected me. So, out of spite, I co-ordinated with them and started my company, which is still on the papers, that's how I know them." Said Akash.

ACP Dev thought what can he expect more from a foolish, stupid, idiotic, jealously man, who thinks high of himself when he is nothing. "What I don't understand Mr. Raizada is, how from last 3 years they are fooling you and you are getting fooled by them, I mean didn't you even get a doubt on them, not even for once." Asked ACP.