Epilogue -2(a)

Raizada's, this was the name when once everyone feared and this was the name to which everyone respected with and honoured with but they forgot that its not the name why everyone feared or respected or honoured it was because of a person Arnav Singh Raizada.

Since they belong or better say its their family name Raizada, they can get respect or status for free, but they forgot that respect or status is earned by hard work but not given for free which they all learnt in the hard way.

Devyani and her family went to their old home, when they went there it was late and though people saw them no one approached them, they all thought that no one came to meet them because it was late at night and thought to meet their friends next day.

Devyani with the help of Payal and Manorama arranged her pooja mandir first and did pooja and Aarthi in the house and started their day. Payal did the house cleaning where as Manorama helped her here and there by shouting at her.

Akash left to AR, without having his breakfast and said he will have it in the office for that day and warned Payal, in front of all, that she should prepare his breakfast, lunch and Dinner from next day without any delay otherwise she will be punished.

Devyani had her half-cooked and tasteless breakfast and went to the near by park to meet her old friends and neighbours just like old times and thought that they will receive her with open and happy arms just like old times but she forgot how she treated them before, by flaunting in front of them about status and wealth.

Devyani's old friend and neighbours saw her coming to them with her everlasting sweet smile and thought to ignore her and were talking among themselves, when she came and greeted them but they all behaved like she is invisible, Devyani felt offended but she didn't show it on her face and again tried once again by greeting them. But they couldn't ignore her any more so Tulasi (one of old and close friend of her who was humiliated more among them said) "Arey! Sudha see who has come to meet us "HER HIGHNESS" Devyani Singh Raizada, She came to meet US, US the peasants and low life, middle-class women. WOW I think we all got up on the right side of the bed, see who came to meet us. I think we should all move to the other side and give space for her highness to sit in peace." Said Tulasi sarcasm oozing clearly spelling out of her words and body language.

Before Devyani could answer her Meenu said "Tulasi why should we go from here it's our place and this for us middle-class people not for high-class people like her and her daughter-in-law or grand- daughter, or grand-daughter-in-law, so it's better for her to leave us middle-class people alone and go find her class and status people and preach about morals and values when she herself will not follow."

"Yes Tulasi, ignore her and let us continue with our daily routine. Arey haa, I forgot why didn't Kadambari come today till not, she will always come at the right time? What happened to her?" asked Veda ignoring Devyani and continued their talks and ignore Devyani completely, even though she tried to talk in between or say something good or at least add a word or two in her defence but no one was even ready to acknowledge her presence.

She had returned to her home with broken heart how her old friend behaved with her and thought why did they behave like that when she always welcomed them with open heart and treated them nicely (according to her).

When she entered her home, she saw how Manorama was taunting and torturing Payal for every single mistake of hers and repeatedly scolding Payal and her parents. For the whole week, she observed Manorama, Akash, Manohar and Payal and thought what type of family she raised. Akash is the most-rude person she had ever seen, he showed himself as innocent and obedient person but in reality, he is a wolf in the sheep costume. Manohar is the coward, who always hid behind newspaper or behind closed doors when ever there was even a small argument was about to rise in the house. Manorama, she always presented in the true self, most vile women, who never forgot to taunt, scold or humiliate Payal or sometimes Manohar, always twisting her mouth and over pampering Akash and neglect his mistakes. And Payal there is something off with her. She is just like Manorama but just waiting for a chance to show her true self, a vile, selfish and jealousy women.