Part 25

Next day morning Arnav and Khushi went for office to attend the board meeting, later during office hours announced Aman as CEO of AR Designs. He also said there will be small party later for Aman with in a month time and allotted few persons for arranging the party. Everyone congratulated Aman, Akash reluctantly congratulated him.

After Arnav and Khushi left, Aman took his position and called Akash to his cabin and said "Akash, whatever projects ASR allotted to you, give those to Mr. Joshi, from now on he will handle them and now you will assist him in his work. You no longer work as a general manager instead I demoted you as "ASSISTANT MANAGER". You may go and shift to your new cubical. I don't like lackeys, and I shouldn't get any complaint against you, if any consequences would be very bad for you, the only reason I appointed you as assistant manager is you are ASR's brother remember this, otherwise you are not fit to even step in this company forget about doing a job over here. I'm not even ASR to fire you for your lack of work but that doesn't mean I will allow your tardiness and negligence." Said Aman calmly.

Aman know about Mr. Joshi very well, Mr. Joshi never liked Akash for his bossy attitude, which he shows to his juniors and sub-ordinates to show himself as superior and Mr. Joshi is one among those who hate Akash very much, because of Akash his work was not recognised and Akash insulted him many times even when his work was up-to-date. Mr. Joshi under estimated ASR and Aman, they both know who work sincerely and who doesn't, being right hand man of ASR, Aman know each and every person's capability and Mr. Joshi is the right person who will show Akash, hardly in a month time, what is his place if he is not ASR's brother.

Akash was furious and said "Listen Aman..."

"One more thing call me and your superiors as "SIR"." Said Aman smirking.

"SIR, my foot you, how can you demote me, I'm GM over here, and what do you think of yourself, just wait and watch, once I complete my 3 months period and start my own company, I will buy this AR and I will give you peon job in my company and see what will I do" said Akash with arrogance.

"Oh, good for you, I will wait for that day to come as early as possible so that I will not see your pathetic face every day, if you were not ASR brother, I would have demoted you as peon, but... leave it.

About your new company, when I got information about you selling your shares, my sources also informed me that Mr. Gaiwade and Mr. Bedi are con-man, who got arrested yesterday, they are well known in Mumbai, you may check this later not during office hour, I'm not giving you permission for that, now you may go. One more thing whatever conversation happened in this cabin has been watched by the staff." Said Aman showing the CCTV camera which is newly installed in his cabin for security purpose.

First Akash was furious with Aman insulting him, later on he was shocked by the information provided by Aman about his partners, now he was eagerly waiting for lunch hour so that he can find out the information provided by him and check for the authentication of the information. Akash prayed whatever Aman said about his partners to be false and his money should be safe, but some where deep-down Akash trusted Aman and the information provided for him is true otherwise why his partners couldn't establish a company for him for all the previous times when he gave them money and now for last 48 hours, they were not even receiving his calls.

Akash was about to leave Aman's cabin when there was a Knock on the door and Anitha (ASR secretary) asked permission to come into the cabin. Aman called her inside and said "Ms Anitha, you are fired for data theft, we are not handing you to police because of your father, who is a reputed man in the society and I know him on the personal ground and informed him previously about your theft and because of his request we are not filing any case but that doesn't mean you will be left without any punishment. You will not find any company who will give you a reputed job."