Part 4

Part 4

       Sitting in front of operation theater Arnav was waiting for the said doctor to come out and tell him that his Khushi is safe and sound so that he  could keep his promise to Khushi’s Devi mayya and continued his praying without any break even when his and her family came and questioned him  regarding the said situation.

       Arnav then remembered how the local’s of Lakshmi nagar helped him to bring his Khushi to the hospital.

       After his heart wrenched shout few local’s of Lakshmi Nagar who are passing by saw him immediately came to his help. They are none other than the one who he came across during her friend’s marriage and few of them are the one’s he meet in the local arena there just few days back. Those people recognized him as Khushi’s husband and came to him to his help.

       When they came near him and saw the person in his arms is none other than their favorite betiya, they immediately called ambulance and helped Arnav to carry her to the hospital because they understood in such situations person’s state of mind.  The hospital authorities though initially asked about formalities and etc.. but after seeing the said patient is none other ASR's wife they started treatment immediately without any further questions because they known how powerful ASR is.

      Seeing arnav in the mind numb state one of them informed mudhumatiji and later when they arrived buaji said him that they informed about khushi’s hospitalization to naniji. 

       After the arrival of her Amma, buaji and bauji the locals came to arnav and told him to have faith in Devi maiya and also told him it’s just a bad phase in his and khushi’s life which will be complete in a period of time and told him to be brave and also told him since their families are here they would like to go so that they can continue with their day to day life which is important for their family and promised him that when they are free they would come and visit him and khushi in the hospital and also would pray to Devi maiya for speed recovery of Khushi betiya and left.

       Seeing the love and affection Khushi and her husband got such privilege from their neighbors buaji and Garima felt jealous because Payal and Akash never got such importance even when Khushi’s is eloped marriage.

        Arnav then understood that their people in the world who will help others without expecting anything in return, and also if you help others then other will help you in one way or the other and not all are like his so called father and Chachaji.

        Arnav sat in front of operation theater prayed to Khushi’s Devi maiya first time after his mother’s death for her life and not to punish her for his mistakes and also promised her that if khushi comes out safe and healthy then he would put the whole world in front of her and give her priority of his life and give her whatever she needs and also he would definitely make his place in Khushi’s world which she only shared with her parents when they were alive, yes he known about that when once khushi spoke about it in her sleep, after taking punishment from khushi for all his mistakes from the start. He also promised never to leave her side and even though it is difficult for him to express and share his feelings he would do that and tell her about his feelings, fears which he didn’t share with anyone not even his Di and mainly he would share about his past and all.

       Arnav also promised her dead parents that he would look after khushi give her all the happiness in this world and repeatedly asked forgiveness from them for misunderstanding their daughter and called her names because even he believes that they are stars like his mother and her parents who are looking after them as once said by khushi.

        After what felt like hours finally Arnav’s wait was completed Doctor came out of the operation theater. Arnav immediately came to him and spoke first time after reaching hospital “ how is my wife Doctor? How is she? She is fine right? Tell me why aren’t you speaking? Speak up damn it Speak...” Akash and NK came and caught arnav .  “Arnav bitwa let Doctor speak bitwa” said mamaji. All the family members came and surrounded him.

     Doctor said   “Operation is successful ASR don’t worry about your wife. She is fine but we have to wait for her to wake up for further examination....”

      Arnav interrupted “what do you mean by further examination? What happened to my wife? What are you not saying to me? Do you know to whom and about whom you are taking to? Speak up damn it?”

       Doctor took a long sign and said “Don’t worry ASR I can understand what your going through. Your wife is safe,  the fall was not major and the same time it was not minor also so we have check for concussion are present or not as such after she wakes up which could be examined after only. Now we are shifting her to ICU since she went through operation we can’t let anyone to go near her for safety reasons”. 

          Arnav felt relieved and he got angry after hearing last sentence was a out to speak.  Doctor  saw that and spoke before him “ prevent from infections which can cause now. After she wakes up and we examine her you can see her till then you can see her through glass window and please wait in the waiting room and don’t disturb other patients”.
_______________________________

PS: NK didn’t return to Sydney as showed on the show he came to INDIA to settle down  and he got the job AR as photographer but did not reveal to anyone only arnav knows about that not even Akash.

Please vote and comment.