Part 3

Arnav immediately bent down took her in his arm and engulfed her. Taping her cheek slowly so that he does hurt her more and give her pain she already was in.

           “Khushi, please open your eyes my love, please, Khu...khushi..pl...plea....please love...please” yelled arnav by the end his voice is shaking could speak properly because even he is finding difficult to breathe why not the one in his arms is none other than his soul mate. Of course even his soul will feel the same amount of pain which she is undergoing.

        During the period of last two months or better say the amount of time they know each other didn’t he undergo same emotions whether they are love, anger, sadness, pain, happiness...etc same or even more whatever she was undergoing then why it would be any different this time.

          Arnav continuously taped khushi’s cheek pleading her begging her to open her eyes. Finally after what felt like an hour, though it was minute or two khushi opened her eyes slowly and saw the one who is the whole world to her. She saw those Chocolate brown eyes where there used to present lot of hidden emotions but now only pain.

         With her half opened eye which she is trying very hard not to close and looking at his features for one last time imprinting them in her memory khushi said with difficulty  “no....no...af....affa....affair......on...only....l....lo...lov...love.....yo..” and sunk in to darkness which she was try very hard to fight but at last couldn’t.

           Arnav don’t know whether it was his soul or his body which shout with all his might “Khushi”.
_

_________________

Please vote and comment.