Part 32

Auction was about to start and the servants of Shantivan also came to witness it. What Devyani, Manorama, Manohar, Anjali, Akash and Payal did not understand is if Arnav was "Bankrupt" then why the servants are still giving their service to him and Khushi.

Devyani, Manohar, Manorama, Akash, Anjali and Payal were sitting on the chairs in the sun, whereas Arnav and Khushi were sitting on the chairs but there was a small table with an umbrella on it protecting them from the sun and time to time the servants are giving refreshments to them. NK was along with Aman seeing the arrangements.

Devyani, Manorama, Anjali and Payal wore simple sarees with minimum jewellery which clearly shows that now they belong to middle-class family. They were ashamed to come in front of the people, but they don't have a choice as the auction was about to start and many prominent people of elite society are coming, and many of them will recognise them. Manorama, Anjali and Payal always flaunted in front of them and they never backdown in taunting them and Devyani would always preach them about morals and values now they have to face them.

Arnav know how Devyani mind works and if any of her friends ask about their status, she would conveniently blame Khushi and Payal as they are newly married. Arnav has nothing to do with Payal let her take the blame but Khushi is his life, no one can point a finger at her, so Arnav arranged a beautiful saree with simple but elegant jewellery and Khushi's beauty has enhance to the materialist things and she was like a goddess of beauty. Seeing Khushi and her beauty Anjali and Payal were burning in jealous.

Manohar doubt has again taken re-birth, seeing Arnav and Khushi, with strong feeling. Now not only Manohar, Akash and Devyani also got the same doubt, but that they couldn't ask him as all the guest started arriving and they thought to ask him once everything completes.

Many prominent business men and women, ministers, celebrities and many others came to the auctions. In those people many are neighbours, temple mates, kitty party members and friends of Devyani, Manorama and Anjali are present. They came there specially to flaunt their status in front of them with their costly sarees and jewellery, some of them even came forward to show their fake sympathy to them, some taunted them and some ignored them.

Auction has started, first the costly sarees, jewellery then furniture of Shantivan and finally Shantivan has been auctioned and everything has been sold more than expected value.

Once everything is done, few women and men came to Raizada's and taunted them and said not to look down on others and few did even insult them in front of everyone for taunting them. All the guest left with satisfaction in one way or the other.

Anjali, Manorama and Payal were crying for the humiliation they faced and Devyani was furious how the ones who used to come for her advice are now advising her today and humiliated her and her family in front of everyone. Once the last guest left, Devyani, Manohar and Akash with heavy step came to Arnav and Khushi. At the same moment NK and Aman came to Arnav to take Arnav to take the signature on the papers sent by Mr. Roy, who was with auction officers. Seeing Aman, Akash said "Wah! Aman Mathur even though you became CEO of AR, you are still working as a servant to ASR, huh." Taunted Akash.

"Of course, Akash, I may be CEO of AR FASHION HOUSE, but the CHAIRPERSON OF AR IS ONE AND ONLY A.S.R." said Aman with a smirk. And Arnav was signing the paper with a smirk and there was a proud look on Khushi's face.

"What, What is this Chote, if you are chairman then what is all this? aren't you bankrupt?" asked a confused Nani.

"Yes, Arnav bitwa what is the meaning of this? Is this auction all drama or what? Tell us clearly what is happening around us" asked Manohar. Anjali, Manorama and Payal also came to them.