Part 13

Guys I'm not degrading anyone or showing any gender difference. what ever I have written its for story only. Hope You all understand me.

________________________________________________________________________________

In the evening, Aman entered Khushi's ward with Legal advisor of Arnav, Mr. Roy. Aman and Roy exchanged pleasantries with Arnav and Khushi.

"What next ASR, what we have to do," asked Aman, Roy was waiting for Arnav to speak. Khushi didn't interfere in the matter and thought to interfere if necessary.

"Mr. Roy, I would like to change my will and it should not be known to anyone, it should be highly confidential, not even your assistant. I don't trust my family, when it comes to properties and money. Can you arrange for that?

I want to see them on streets and make them penniless. They have done enough. They didn't leave me, now their hatred is directed to Khushi because I married her and they are doing all these so that Khushi leaves me, they forgot that the strength Khushi carries within.". said Arnav with rage.

"I agree Arnavji, what they have done is not good but is it necessary to throw them on streets. They are family Arnavji, please don't do that, for my sake." Said Khushi.

"What Bhabhi, after all you and Arnav have gone through you still have pity on them, how can you think like that." Said Aman. Mr. Roy also felt the same but he didn't utter a word seeing the small smile on Arnav's face and got confused.

Listening to Aman, Khushi felt guilty that, did she do anything wrong, they not only did wrong to her but also to Arnav then how could she think like that, of course even she want to punish them for treating Arnav like that but she doesn't want them on streets, she want them to know the worthy of Arnav, is she wrong thinking like that.

Arnav sat near Khushi, taking her hand in his, seeing in the eye of Khushi he spoke, "Aman, do say a word against her, its Khushi you are speaking, who is as pure as any angel, she doesn't carry any ill-feeling regarding the wrongdoers. Khushi, you need not feel guilty, it's not you but your selfless nature which is speaking."

"No Arnavji, even I want them to get punished but don't want you throwing them on streets. What will everyone think of you, if the words go out. Everyone will think you got married and threw everyone out it not good, right? That's why?" said worried Khushi thinking about his reputation in the society, which made Arnav prouder of her.

"OK, Khushi as you said I promise you I will not throw them out, is it OK for you?" asked Arnav with a small smile.

"But Nannav, won't you punish them?" Asked NK who stood at the entrance of the ward listening from the start of discussion who was noticed by Mr. Roy first.

"Who said I will not punish them, yes I promised not to throw them on streets by myself, but there are other ways also.....like making them to leave by themselves. Right?" Asked Arnav with smirk on his face, to which Khushi, opened her eyes as wide as saucer and mouth in a cute 'o'. seeing that Arnav want to kiss her senseless and at the same time want to protect her in his arms so no harm can reach her.

Aman, NK, and Mr. Roy rejoiced hearing Arnav, but Aman questioned Arnav "ASR, till now you bearded all the injustice because you promised your mother that you would take care of your sister then, aren't you breaking your promise?"

Arnav said "Yes Aman, that's the only regret I have but apart from that I don't have any, even when I provided with all the world luxuries she is not satisfied, will never be, but I don't want to do any injustice to Khushi....."