Epilogue -1

Anjali stood near the gate of Shantivan for long time after everyone left, she didn't know what to do. She has two documents in her hand which Mr. Roy gave her and said that he has retrieved them from ACP Vijay Jogi who took them from Shyam when he was trying to sell the property. But Anjali was in denial that all are framing her husband and she will definitely meet Shyam next day and bring him out and find a solution for all problems.

Anjali then saw the documents in her hand, there were two properties are in her name one is a bungalow which is in the outskirts of Delhi, even thought the bungalow is big she can't go there and leave alone and the other is a two-bedroom flat near Patel Nagar and it was near her Nani's house. So, she thought to go there and hired an auto to go there.

Once she entered the flat, she saw how small the flat is and there is nothing there. Its just a flat with no furniture and nothing for her except her bags with her clothes and her husband clothes in it.

That day she somehow slept on the floor and made a make-shift bed with her clothes. Next day she freshened-up and went to the police station without having any breakfast, where her husband was kept.

ACP Vijay Jogi along with ACP Dev Verma was interrogating Shyam at that time about why he married Anjali and his life in the last 3 years.

Shyam after a long beating and in frustration and build-up anger he said "Yes, I married Anjali for money and properties only, I did not love her. At first, I want to marry her and take money from her and leave her after few months after getting money and few properties, but after seeing how manipulative she is and how her brother adores her, I thought why not to settle with her and leave my con-man life behind and I even got money for my gambling and drinking habit from her just by fooling her with few lovey-dovey words and she would give me whatever I want.

Every man needs love in his life which I didn't get from her, I was ok with it as long as I got money for my habits, but then I saw her, Khushiji (with dreamy look), she was walking on the stage reluctantly. The innocent, scared look on her face with that green lehnga among red dressed models, she was just like goddess of beauty and I feel in love with her, it's love at first sight.

Next day when Arnav released the video I was roaming in the streets of Lucknow, so that I can get any clue about her wear-abouts, just to my luck or god's will I found her in front of me but she was being humiliated by the local thugs and I took that opportunity and saved her. But next day I didn't find her and on the same day that Anjali (with disgust and angry look) she dragged me back to Delhi. Two days I spent dreaming about her and I left RM saying I had some work and will return in few days and while leaving to railway station I found her and her sister in the market of Delhi and thus again I entered in her life using her buaji and later, when I was staying in their house as paying guest, I came to know that she was an adopted child and her foster parents and buaji are just using her for money and free labour, so I gave hints to buaji that I love her and want to marry her, since I'm an orphan and like her, buaji got the hints and agreed for our marriage and Khushiji, she did not agree, even when her bauji got admitted in the hospital also she was adamant and I became restless and humiliated her by spreading rumours about our relation and wrote our names on the walls, still she didn't agree but on Diwali night when her buaji forced her, she without any objection agreed.

Everything was going well, but my down fall started when Akash proposed his marriage with Payal and when she came to RM for Satya-Narayan puja, she came to know I was none other than Anjali's husband and a married man still, I tried to convince her by showing her my marriage with Anjali is doomed marriage and I was not happy with her and showed Khushiji that Anjali torture me but she didn't believe in me.