°twenty one°

Lots of red eyes around here

Lots of red eyes around here."

○○○○

(I made a mistake in my last chapter about finding Garrett in London. I mixed him up with Alistair. Ronnie is going to Boston!)

○○○○

Boston in the late fall was cold, dark and wet. Especially at 3am in the morning. Ronnie had walked the streets for the last couple of hours, trying to the find the vampire to no avail.

Maybe Paul was right, and this was crazy. Maybe I should have been selfish and said no. 

The sound of a British man singing while drunkinly walking down the alley Ronnie was in, threw her out of her thoughts. 

"You alright there, darling?" He asked, coming up close to Ronnie. She gagged with the smell of drink from him. He placed his hand on her waist. "Let me play you a song, sweetheart. Every woman-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Ronnie grabbed him by using her Telekinesis, lifting him up in the air, and throwing him against the wall. 

Keeping him still using her force field, a figure came up behind Ronnie. "I hated the first British Invasion." He laughed. "And I hate the second one even more."

"Even the Beatles?" Ronnie asked, turning her head to look at him. "Really, Garrett?"

"Old habits die hard." Garrett slowly walked around Ronnie, looking down at the British man, crying out in pain. "And how do you know who I am?"

"Carlisle needs you." Ronnie looked over at him, dropping the force field, and freeing the man. 

"Sounds interesting." Garrett said, while the man tried crawling away, yelling for help. "But first, I'd better finish my meal you so graciously brought to me."

Using his vampire speed, Garrett ran over, attacking the man, drinking his blood. Not wanting to see it, Ronnie began walking away. 

"I must say, what you did there.." Garrett said as he caught up with Ronnie, wiping the blood of his face. "Magnificant. Do tell the story of how a witch came across one Carlisle Cullen."

"Edward's wife, Bella? I'm her sister." Ronnie told him as they walked towards the city centre. "Veronica."

"Garrett." He grabbed her hand, kissing it. "You are an incredible woman. And you smell delicious."

"Ah, yes." Ronnie snapped her fingers. "The Cullens do have one rule. Not to hunt around around the area." Garrett looked innocently at Ronnie. "That includes humans too, Garrett."

○○○○

Ronnie had arrived back to Forks with Garrett to a house full of vampires. The Denali Coven, minus Irina, had arrived, as had Amun and his family from Egypt. Senna and Zafrina from the Amazon had arrived too.