°fifteen°

"Then fucking have me!”

○○○○

Summer had gone and passed.

For the two Swan twins, their summers couldn’t have been any different. Bella had spent nearly every waking moment with the Cullens, especially Alice, planning her wedding to Edward.

Ronnie, on the other hand, spent nearly every waking moment in her room.
Only speaking a couple of words a day, eating just because she had too. Completely pushing the ones who cared about her away.

She had given a lot of thought about just leaving Forks completely. The only thing stopping her was Charlie. She knew that after Bella and Edward marries, and he turns her, aka she ‘dies’, Charlie wouldn’t be able to handle being on his own, especially if Ronnie left.

For the first couple of weeks after Ronnie’s ‘breakdown’, as Charlie called it, Paul had gone to the Swan house every day. Hoping for her to tell him it was all a mistake, but the hope he had turned into more heartache. Quil and Embry had gone over a couple of times, too, but always got the same reaction as Paul did; Charlie standing at the front door, not allowing them in and telling whoever begged or pleaded that ‘She just needs time’.

It was the evening before Bella’s wedding, so Ronnie knew she had to be at her best. She couldn’t let her sister down, and have another person hate her.

“Whoa,” Ronnie exclaimed as she followed Bella into her bedroom. “You sure did clear out this place.” She looked around to see all the photos taken down from the walls, no more furniture, except the bed and an empty bed side table.

“Yeah, it’s nearly as empty as yours.” Bella turned to her sister. “Charlie found all the photos and memories you took down.”

“Yeah, well, I’m moving on.” Ronnie lied.

A gust of wind blew into the room, and the two girls turned around to see Edward standing in front of them. Ronnie looked and saw a smile creeping onto Bella’s face. “I’m just checking for cold feet.” Edward said as he wrapped his arms around Bella. “Hello, Veronica. It’s good to see you.”

“Well, mine are toasty warm.” Bella shook her head.

“It’s not too late to change your mind.” Edward announced.

“What? You’re having second thoughts?” Ronnie threw her arms up in the air, joking. “I came out of my room for nothing.” Bella laughed as they both turned back to Edward.