Desperate

Liam's one drink turned into five and the unknown alcoholic beverage had outlandish effects on the human. The four hours they spent at the bar blurred together and Liam's mind wasn't keeping up with his body.

One minute he's sitting on the bar stool; the next, Beks lap in a straddling position.

One moment his lips are on the brim of a glass; the next, connected to beks.

The aliens hands subconsciously made their way up Liam's back, his own drinks beginning to guide his decisions. Bek licked up Liam's neck and the human shivered at the warm breath on his neck.

Music clouded their ears, and no one really paid much attention to them.

"S-ship.." Liam managed to moan out. Bek didn't hesitate. He paid for the drinks and took them both back to the ship.

Stumbling onto the deck Bek ripped the air mask off of Liam's face and slammed his lips against the smaller males. Beks lips weren't cold but Liam's were much warmer thanks to the fact that he was warm blooded. Bek reveled in the warmth Liam offered. the alien pinned Liam to the wall and Liam's arms wrapped around the aliens neck, hands tangled into his hair. The humans feet no longer touched the ground but he didn't mind letting bek take the lead. He didn't mind at all.

" b-bed" Liam breathed out through kissing and light moans. His plea was answered immediately and Bek moved him down the hall and into his bedroom. it was bigger than Liam's and the med was huge to accommodate for Beks height. Bek flung Liam onto the bed a little rougher than Liam was expecting but he simply bounced and then sunk into the mattress. Bek began pulling his pants off and in response Liam did as well. Bek climbed over the human his shirt no longer there either causing a blush to rise onto Liam's cheeks.

Bek slid his large hand up Liam's shirt and ran it slowly up the humans stomach to his chest. Liam moaned and his dick twitched in pleasure. His skin hot from the passion and his mind fuzzy from intoxication. Bek pulled the humans shirt off and kissed his neck sucking deep hickies into the side. Liam wrapped his arms around the aliens shoulders and pressed his body against his.

"please...I-I need more" he mumbled out. Bek wasted no time in discarding his and Liam's underwear. His dick was much larger than Liam had expected but given his height it made sense.

bek flipped Liam so he was on his knees and pressed two fingers to the boys entrance. Liam only moaned in response pushing his hips back as if begging Bek to just get on with it. Bek moved his fingers inside earning loud moans from the human. thanks to the size of the aliens fingers it didn't take long to warm Liam up. Bek pulled his fingers out and lined up with Liam's entrance. the aliens hands held tight to Liam's hips as he thrusted in, only making it about halfway in before feeling resistance. Thanks to their immense size difference he wasn't able to go all the way in. He slowly began thrusting in and out of Liam. Liam moaned and whimpered in response, he gripped the bed sheets tight and his face pressed into the bed.

at some point Liam had begun moving his hips on his own to match Beks pace. Bek groaned at the eagerness of his small lover.

"Harder.. please" Liam begged as he pulled and scratched at the sheets. As he relaxed more Bek was able to fit more inside.
"I-it's so big! I can feel it in my stomach~" he moaned out. Bek smirked a little and leaned over the boy so he could kiss the back of his neck.
Liam's legs began to shake and eventually he bottomed out laying flat on the bed as Bek slammed repeatedly into him.
"You're so beautiful" Bek whispered in Liam's ear causing the human to cum into the bed. His body spasmed slightly and he tightened around Bek. Sweat slowly collected on the humans skin but he was too dazed to notice.

"F-fuck" Liam moaned out as bek continued to overstimulate him.
"I'm cumming.." Bek moaned out.
"P-please cum in me~" Liam begged. The boys begging spurred Bek on and he gripped his hips hard enough to leave bruising. he buried himself deep in Liam and came.

Bek slowly slid out of Liam. he whimpered a little bit feeling empty now. Bek started to get up so he could clean Liam up.
"Wait...just stay im tired" Liam breathed out tugging Bek by the hand. Bek climbed back in bed and cuddled Liam.
"Goodnight Liam" Bek whispered in a slightly sobered state.