Welcome to Union city

1 day later
"Captain Bek we are approaching Altera" the autopilot said as Bek sat in his pilot seat sipping a cup of what was like coffee.
"Liam! Cmere" Bek hollered. Liams footsteps could be heard rushing down the metal hallway and into the cockpit.

"What's up??" He said slightly out of breath. Bek didn't say anything and just gestured to the window that Liam had yet to look out.
"Woah" he breathed out.

"That's where the union is?" Liam asked

"Yup. It's a safe planet. Centennials can't get close thanks to those giant rings. They radiate a chemical only toxic to the centennials" Bek said as he pushed a few buttons to brace the ship for entrance into the planet's atmosphere.
"Did you do your physical therapy for the day?" Bek asked Liam.

"Yeah I did. It hurt a lot more today." Liam replied.

"Yeah your body is still getting used to working under different levels of gravity." Bek said in a sweet tone.
"Also I feel you deserve a heads up. She's going to be there. At the station." Bek said.

"Oh.." Liam said. He wasn't looking forward to meeting Beks fiancée not even a little bit.

The ship descended into a city. It was beautiful and Liam could barely believe his eyes.
There were ships flying everywhere and even people flying. Bek pulled the ship up to a platform and landed it. The ship began powering down as the exit hatch opened letting Bek and Liam off.
"You should be able to breath in this atmosphere but let me know if you start feeling off" Bek said to Liam. Liam only nodded in response.
Liam flinched when the sound of a woman's voice range through the air in a language he didn't understand.
But when she finished speaking Bek replied in an equally enthusiastic tone. She ran up and hugged him.

She was about a foot shorter than Bek so maybe 6'4 small for her race for sure

"Miri this is Liam" Bek introduce. She smiled brightly as she looks down at him.
"Hello" she says in a kind voice she seemed extremely interested in Liam. She'd obviously never seen anyone that looked like him before.
"Hi..." Liam said in a shy tone. She was beautiful. Tall kind of chubby and confident. Her smile made Liam want to smile.
She turns back to Bek
"I want you meet friend!" She said. Her English wasn't as refined as Beks but to be fair Bek had only told her about Liam the night before so she didn't have much time to learn.
"Rean!" She hollered and a tall creature walked over.

Bek greeted them in his native tongue and they responded in theirs

Bek greeted them in his native tongue and they responded in theirs. Liam smiled a little and waved as their attention shifted to the human.
"Hello.." Liam said waving.
They smiled and waved back.
"Why don't we all move off the platform and go get some food." Bek said. Miri smiled and nodded Rean did the same.
Miri and Bek held hands as they walked. Rean seemed to stare at the couples hands. Liam couldn't help the jealousy building in his stomach. He had no right to be jealous he knew that, but he is.

When they got to the restaurant everyone sat down as food moved by on a conveyor belt. Miri and Bek sat on one side with Rean and Liam on the other side
"This is so cool" Liam mumbled

"You have no see anything yet" Miri said with an excited tone that made Liam excited. That's when the alcohol started coming around. Miri handed Liam the same drink Bek had gotten for him that night at the bar.

"Oh no no that is WAY to strong for me" he said and subconsciously glanced at Bek who smirked a little.
Rean noticed but kept quiet.

"I'll take it" Rean said. Them and Miri sharing a little look.

"So how was trip?" Miri asked Bek after everyone had grabbed some food and something to drink.

"It was amazing. The milky way galaxy was beautiful" Bek said. Miri seemed to hang on his every word. She didn't look away. Not even once.
"What have you been up to?" Bek asked Miri

"Rean and I go running! We do shopping... oh! Oh! And yesterday they take me to see starshower!" Miri explained. As Miri spoke Liam gently put his leg between beks. Under the large table beks hand slid slowly up Liam's legs rubbing his inner thigh. Neither of them made any noise or expression to show what was happening. Both of them looked at her. Giving her their split attention.
Through all this all Liam could think was

'I'm such a bad person'