Singing

*slam*
"nngh" Liam huffed out as his back hit the wall of the ship. Bek pressed his lips firmly against Liam's forcing his tongue into the boys mouth. Liam kissed back and at some point began hitting at beks chest unable to get out of the much larger man's grasp.
'His tongue is so big' Liam thought to himself as tears pricked at the side of his eyes from the lack of air. He hit beks chest a little harder. Bek pulled back and Liam took a deep breath.
"I couldn't *huff* breath..." he gasped out. Bek laughed a little and licked Liam's cheek.
"Sorry" he mumble out. His large hands held tight to Liam's hips keeping him pressed against the wall.
"When do we leave for the next artifact?" Liam asked breathlessly wrapping his arms around beks neck as the alien kissed down his neck.
"Tomorrow *kiss* morning" Bek said. Liam's stomach twisted with guilt in that moment.

*An hour earlier*
Bek and Miri stood in front of Liam. Bek rested his hands on the back of Miris neck and kissed her forehead. The two then rested their foreheads against each other. This seemed more intimate than a kiss. Liam figured it was a custom he didn't understand.
"Soon" Bek said to Miri. She just nodded seemingly understanding his meaning.

*now*
'Fuck why am I thinking about them right now' Liam thought to himself. Bek frowned a little noticing Liam wasn't hard anymore.
"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Bek asked
"I-I'm sorry...I just thought about..m-miri" Liam mumble as he started crying. Bek frowned a little at the sight of Liam crying.
"Hey...hey what's happening..." Bek asked as he let Liams feet touch the floor again. He didn't quite understand crying since it wasn't how his species felt sadness or pain.
"I'm sorry I don't want to cry I just feel so guilty...cuz Miri was so sweet..a-and *hic* beautiful a*hic* and" he couldn't finish his sentence as tears poured from his eyes. Bek just hugged him gently stroking his back.
"I understand...it's ok..." he whispered as the slowly guided Liam to the couch. The two cuddled up on it and drifted into sleep.

*Next morning*
Liam was up long before Bek. The human had already done his physical training and meditation. The small male currently stood in the kitchen, making breakfast for himself and the alien sleeping on the couch. The beeping sound of the call transmitter pulled his attention away from the food. He turned the fire down and walked over, pushing the except button.
" is Bek present?" The sound of the union leaders voice woke Bek from his sleep. He quickly shot up off the couch, and ran over to accept the call.
" good morning" he greeted. She responded in her language and the began discussing the plans for Liam and Bek to retrieve the last artifacts and stay out of centennial territory.
"The prisoners have been moved to a secure prison to be held until they can go on trial" the union leader said, finally speaking a language Liam could understand. This put Liam at ease.
"Thank you for your diligence we shall do our best to make you proud." Bek said, earning a nod of agreement from Liam, and a smile of pride from the union leader. They seemed to be quite fond of Bek.
"Alright you two get going" the union leader finished before the transmission was dropped.
"So where are we headed?" Liam asked as he started walking back over to the kitchen.
" my home" Bek muttered. Liam's head shot toward him.
"What? But I thought it was destroyed" Liam said.
"It was we're going...to retrieve its core" the alien said as he left the kitchen/living area to go to the cockpit.
Liam finished up the food as the ship took off. He was used to the feeling rod flying at this point so it didn't bother him to much. Liam brought Bek some food and sat in the copilot seat.
"Thank you love" beck said as he accepted the food. Liam blushed and nodded.
"No problem" he replied. A comfortable silence fell upon the two but Liam hated silence so he started humming. Bek looked at him with a tilted head.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Humming?" Liam said. This made Bek tilt his head.
"What's that?" He asked.
"It's like singing but only making pitch" he said
"Singing?" Bek said
"Yeah..? Wait does your species not sing??!" Liam exclaimed making Bek flinch a little and smile slightly.
"Um I'm not sure what it is so I don't know if we do it" Bek said.
"Oh! I'll show you" he said and began singing a Swedish folk song he learned from his mother Bek just sort of stared at him in awe.
"Yeah...we do sing...but not like that" Bek said slight dazed. Bek put the ship on auto pilot and pushes Liam agains the dash.
"W-what are you doing..." he stuttered holding beks biceps so he didn't slip off the control panel.
"Enjoying your company" he whispered and kissed him deeply. Hands slowly traveling up the humans side.