Chapter 7

I have been working at the coffee shop for over a month now, and at the flower shop just barely a month. I have gotten to know more about flowers and about the different types that we have in the world. Mr. and Mrs. Wilson are amazing people, I watch them together and can't wait to have that one day. I hope I have that one day.

Now that I feel comfortable in this place that I stumbled on, I am starting to worry that I have spent too much time here. I want to leave, but at the same time, I just want to stay, see where things go and not put anyone else that I have met in danger. What if something happens and he comes for them? I can feel my anxiety start to get the best of me. I walk towards the flowers at the front to water them as it is getting closer to closing time.

"You can go home dear, we will close up tonight." Says Mrs. Wilson with a smile. I turn around and nod my head. I give her a quick hug and go get my stuff from the back. I notice that I don't feel good and I can tell my body is a little more tired. I shake off that feeling and start heading out.

As I am walking home I see Angelica is serving the last coffee of the night, I decide to stop by and say hi. The night air is cool, but not cold. I take a deep breath of fresh air and wave at her from the door. She holds a one moment finger and I nod my head.

I look around and wait for her to get off the shift and close the shop. Once it's closed, we decide to walk home since we will do close to each other.

"You look pale, are you ok?" She asks, with a look of concern on her face. I nod my head and we keep walking.

"I think i am just tired today. The flower shop is my favorite job yet. I want to own a garden with tons of flowers and lots of outdoor space." I look over at her and smile. She nods her head in agreement. We talk more about our day and what we want with our future, we make it home and go our separate ways.

I make a cup of tea since i don't feel hungry and sit down to read more of my book. I want to start college but I know I cant yet. My father is still out there somewhere looking for me and I can't have him find me. I need to stay hidden and keep my head down. I don't know how long I have here. I shake my head and continue reading, I've been trying to get through the City Of Bones series. So good, I start reading more when I was trying to find somewhere to stay.

..............
I know its short but ill make it up to you! have a lovely day and please vote and comment. i would love to hear from you