Chapter 26 Bryson

She hasn't been woken up; it's been a week. I hate watching her just lay there. Angelica came in and painted her nails and brushed her hair. She has even shaved her legs. That is an amazing best friend, I am so happy that she has her. I just wish that I had got there earlier, or I knew something was going to happen. I hate that it happened. I miss her smile, her laugh and I miss her hugs. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. She is so kind and so caring and she makes me happy.

I need her to wake up, she is my everything. I pace the room and run my hand through my hair. I look down at her again hoping that she has woken up already, but she hasn't. She still lays there like sleeping beauty, her rate beats steadily and beautifully. I want to kiss her, but I can't not without her telling me it's okay. Instead, I lean down and kiss her forehead and hold her hand while she sleeps.

Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep. The comfort of her warmth laying next to me. My dreams weren't anything big or anything I remembered, all I felt was a blanket pulled over my shoulder. I jerked awake thinking that she was waking me up. But it was my best friend.

"Hey man, you need to wake up and go home and shower and get new clothes. You don't want her to see you like this. And get some food while you are at it. You can't get sick." Jacob said patting me on the shoulder.

I nod my head, "Yeah, I'll do that. Tell me if she wakes up, I'll be fast. I need to stop at office as well, I need to get some paperwork and my laptop." I said, he nods his head and pulls out his phone. I'm guessing he is going to call Angelica to make sure that she is here for her just in case. I don't want to leave her, but I know I can't wear the same clothes again this would be the third day since I didn't want to leave.

I grab my jacket and head out knowing that Bianca will be watched over while I'm gone. I take one more look at her and give her a kiss on the forehead. The drive to my house feels like it takes forever, once I get there I quickly strip and hop in the shower. I turn it to the hottest temperature that I could handle and just stand there for a minute. I can't believe that this happened to her. Why her? Why did her father do this to her? How long has she been living in fear? Could I have protected her? Would I have been enough to keep her here?

I wash my body and my hair and get out, wrapping a towel around my waist and go to get dressed. I want to make sure I can get what I need and back to the hospital, I want to be there when she wakes up. I wanted to tell her that I got a dog, an aussie shepherd, they are so beautiful. He runs around the yard, and I let him, I decided to have Jacob come let her in on the way back to his place since he lives close.

I grabbed the keys and headed out to my car to go into the office. I need to get some work done. Otherwise, I won't be able to leave my office for the next month. Running into my office, I grabbed my laptop and all my files and let my assistant know that he can bring the rest to me later this week. He nodded his head.

I leave the office and head back to the hospital. I need to make sure I am there for her. I wonder when she will wake up, I want to have her look at me, and smile. My left leg kept bouncing on my drive back, I want to already get there,

As soon as I parked, I got out of my car and grabbed the shit I needed and went back into the hospital and back to her hospital room. I sat down next to her bed and used the turn table to set my laptop down. I kissed her forehead and got to work. I had so many calls to make and so many emails to follow up on, I didn't want to do them, I wanted to focus on Bianca, but I know that she would want me to keep up.

After about 6 hours of working, I finally saved everything and laid down again with my hand in her hand and my head laying next to her. I grab a blanket and lay it over my shoulders again and close my eyes. Hoping that tomorrow is even better, and she is awake and that she is smiling at me. Closing my eyes I hope that sleeps comes fast to me.