Chapter 12

Waking up on something hard, my eyes go wide. Looking around, I notice that Bryson is laying there with my hand on top of his chest, I blush a deep red.

"Good morning Bianca." He says in a husky voice. I blush even harder, if that was possible.

"Morning." I mumble back shyly. How can someone sound so attractive in the morning, and sexy. I don't think I can blush any harder. I quickly get up and go into the bathroom, and turn on the shower. My blush didn't go down any, and I was starting to think that this would be my new look.

Ten minutes later, I am done and see that I didn't bring any clothes. "Umm, Bryson?" I say through the closed door.

I hear footsteps come closer to the door, "Yes, sweetheart?" He says in a gentle tone. I smile at the nickname, I think that is my favorite nickname.

"I forgot my clothes, can you by any chance close your eyes, so I can grab them?" I blush again, this is so awkward he's going to think I'm dumb. I sigh and lean my head on the door.

He laughs a little, "Yes, I can do that." I hear the footsteps fade. I pull the door open and see that his back is facing the door, and he has his hands up. I quickly run into the room and get dressed. Once I am done, I walk out, "You can open your eyes now." I say and look down at my feet.

I hear some shuffling, "You look pretty." He says, and I can feel his eyes rake my body. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach, and he isn't even touching me. I look up at him surprised, I know that has happened a lot in the last couple of days.

"Thank you." I whisper out. "Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" I ask, I want the subject off me as fast as possible.

He nods his head, and puts his hand to let me know to lead the way. I walk past him and I can hear him follow me to the small kitchen that I have.

"Are eggs and bacon sandwich okay?" I ask, I don't have much, so I hope he is ok with that.

He smiles and nods his head. Once I'm done cooking, we sit down and eat.

"What do you do for work?" I ask and wince. That is a stupid question since I've been talking to him for over a month. I mentally slap my forehead, I should've asked this question earlier.

He looks over at me and smiles, "I take peoples companies that are failing, and I help bring them money in after they have signed a contract." He says, I don't even know how that works.

I wonder how he started the company, but I don't want to pry, he will tell me when he is ready. I smile and nod my head at what he said in somewhat of an understanding.

"How long have you lived here?" He asks with a smile, I freeze at the question.

"I moved here a couple of months before we got to know each other, I wanted a change of pace." I say and look down at my food. I am not ready to tell him everything, I know he isn't ready for it. Plus, that isn't a complete lie.

I look down at my phone to see that we have to leave, so I can be on time.

"I'm sorry for kicking you out so soon, but I have to get to work, and I'm sure you have to get home and get ready for work." I smile at him, even though I don't want him to leave.

He shakes his head no, "I will walk you to the coffee shop, and then I will go home." He says. I smile and nod my head, I quickly run to my room to grab my socks and tennis shoes. Before I leave, I grab my purse and keys and my phone.

Walking him has become one of my favorite things to do. I don't know if he is bothered my it, but he hasn't shown that he is. We walk and talk about random things.

"Thank you for walking me to work every day. I've been having a ton of fun." I smile up at him and turn to leave. Before I get far, he says my name, I turn around and wait for him to ask or say what he needs to.

"I have a question for you." He says, and I look up at him to give him my attention. Nodding my head, he continues, "I wanted to ask if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight?" He looks nervous, which is a really cute look on him.

I stand there, stunned, he wants to go out with me? What if this is a joke? He wouldn't do that to me. I shake that thought out of my head and shuffle my feet. I have never gone on a date, I don't know how this is supposed to work. I can worry about later. I smile and not my head. He smiles at me and nods his head. I turn around, and start walking into the shop.

Angelica is going to lose her mind when I tell her everything that has happened last night. I smile at the thought of seeing her reaction. I quickly get everything ready for the day, make us both coffees, and wait for her to get here.