Chapter 18 Bryson

I was nervous for her to come over, even though she has been here before. Last night was amazing with her, I didn't plan to take it that far. But her soft lips and the smalls moans that kept escaping her lips every time I gently squeezed her hips. She was responsive with everything I did. I wanted to feel her body against mine. I remember carrying her into the bedroom, the rest of the night we would keep that between the two of us. I can feel myself getting hard at the thought of everything that happened last night. I guess a cold shower is in store for me before I get ready for her to come over.

I wonder if she will be spending the night with me. I hope she does, I don't ever want to let her go. I don't normally want a girl after we have spent the night together. But there was something about her that makes me want to keep her and see her as often as she will let me.

I take a cold shower, not wanting to be hard when she comes over. I know that I can't stop my reaction to her, especially now that I know what she wears underneath her clothes. The fact that she hides her small frame under loose clothing and nothing revealing makes me want to have her walk around naked just so that I can see her, all of her.

I shake my thoughts out and quickly get dressed. After putting on some jeans and a black shirt, I head over to my office to get some work done so I don't have so much to do tomorrow. By the time I look at the clock I see that she is almost done with her shift. I quickly grabbed my keys and grabbed my wallet, and I headed out to my car. I start it up and head towards the coffee shop.

I wait for her outside as I see her talking to her friend Angelica. I met her once and she seems nice. I clench my jaw when I see a guy approaching them, she smiles and takes his order. I watch as he sits down and doesn't stop looking over at her. She is oblivious to the attention that she is getting, I can feel the jealousy going through my body. I want to look away, but at the same time I can't stop watching her. She gives the guy his coffee and walks away towards the front to say goodbye to Angelica. She disappears from my line of sight, and I sit there and wait for her to come out.

A few minutes later, I saw her walk out of the back, I got out of my car and headed over to the passenger side. I want to open the door for her and kiss her, so everyone sees that she is taken. I know that sounds possessive, but I couldn't give any fucks.

The minute she walks out, I meet her halfway and lean down to give her a quick kiss knowing she won't like if I just start making out with her. She blushes after the kiss and whispers a hello. I grab her hand and walk her to the passenger side; I open the door and she slides in after thanking me.

I walk around the car and get in. "How was your day?" I asked her, normally I don't talk as much and just listen to everyone around me and nod my head if I agree and if I don't agree I just tell them get it right. But she makes me want to ask her everything and anything just to hear her voice.

"It was good, long. But I feel like it could be worse so I can't complain. How was your day?" She asks, her voice is soft, making me want to listen to her all day.

"It was good, but it was missing you in it." I wink at her, and she blushes. Damn, that blush makes me want to take her right here right now. I grip the steering wheel tighter as my mind tries to replay last night.

She continues talking about random things that pop into her head. We arrived back at my house faster than I wanted to, but I quickly got out and opened her door before she could even unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Thank you, Bryson." She said, I nodded my head at her and grabbed her hand to take her up to my front door. I take her towards the kitchen so I can cook her something. I know she isn't allergic to anything from our previous conversations. I start making some rice, then go ahead and cut an onion, some bell peppers and some chicken. I added some fresh garlic as well. And start on making the food in a pan. The chicken is already cooking in a little bit of oil with some salt and pepper.

We talk as I continue to cook, once the food is done and plated, we sit at the counter and continue talking. We head into the living room to watch a movie, she sits there for a while, before turning towards me with a blush coating her cheeks.

"Do you have a shirt I can borrow; we didn't stop at my place, and I don't have any clothes with me." She asks. I nod my head and have her follow me. We headed to my bedroom, and I grabbed one of my white shirts and handed it to her. She nods her head in thanks. I keep standing there and waiting for her to change.

"You can't watch me Mr. Daniels." She says the way the last name rolls off her tongue makes me want to push her up against the wall and do things to her for the rest of the night. Instead, I rolled my eyes and turned away from her and walked back towards the couch that we were sitting on. She comes down a few minutes later. My shirt reaching just barely mid-thigh. I put my arms out for her to walk into them, she comes right into them.

I watched the movie; I know she fell asleep halfway through it. I carefully picked her up and took her up to my bedroom, I laid her down and climbed in next to her, pulling the covers over us and pulling her closer to my chest, we fell asleep.

.........................................................................................

Thank you so much for all the love that you guys have shown this story! Please keep voting and please comment, I would love to hear from you all! Much love <3