Chapter 23

My father came back from the trip yesterday, he finally let me come down from my hanging position. My arms are numb, but I know the blood flow will come back and then I will feel the pain from the last few days. My body feels like it has been run over by a ton of busses. I feel myself go in and out of consciousness. I learned that guy's name is Phil, and he has been one of my dad's friends that knew about me. My dad promised me to him, I don't even know what that intel's, but I know that it isn't anything good, he hasn't stopped touching me, I feel so disgusted by it, I don't want to feel like this, I wish I could just get up and go and just never come back.

But then I think about Angelica and what a great friend she is, she is like my sister, I hope that she has found my letter and knows that I just wouldn't leave without telling her anything. She knows everything and knows that I would never do that to her. She has been my rock and my support system when I needed her. I can't forget about Bryson, the guy that came into my life when I least expected it, made me feel secure and loved. The guy that has made me feel love that I haven't felt in so long. He has made me see that the world isn't that bad, he has made my first date, my first kiss and the first guy that made me feel special, someone I can come to.

I feel bad that he doesn't know anything but it's too late now. He won't ever get to know, because I don't think I will be making it out of here. I hope Angelica at least told him everything, then at least he will know that I didn't just leave him and that I am in love with him. I never would have thought that I would fall in love.

The door swings open and in walks in Phil, I know that he won't stop today, I have been pushing and fighting him since the first day that he came in. But now, I don't know that my body can, I am mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted.

"I hope you make this easy for me, I don't want to have to have your dad come down here and make it, so you don't fight." I grind my teeth. I know that I will take death before I ever let him touch me. I don't move as he comes closer to me. I beg in my head that this doesn't happen to me. I don't want this; I just want to be happy. I whimper as he wraps his hand around my neck and pushes me down on the ground.

"Please don't." I beg, I know it won't do any good, but I can hope. Before he can do anything my dad storms down the steps. He smiles, his yellow teeth on display, I know this one is going to be bad. I can feel the shiver running my spine underneath my ripped shirt, there isn't anything there anymore, all I have on now is my underwear and my bra. I hate how exposed I feel right now. I wish I could cover myself up so that no one has to see the ugliness that I have become. Will Bryson love me after he sees the scars? Will he ever touch me the same after knowing all my secrets?

"You!" I look down, not wanting to meet his eyes, he pulls my hair up so my eyes meet his cold ones. He sends a kick to my stomach, I can't even bend over, I try to take a breath, but it hurts, he doesn't stop there, his fist comes flying at me. He grabs a knife next and starts to cut me. I feel the warmth of the blood running down my rib cage. The next cut is made on my stomach, another scar for everyone to know about. He makes one more cut on my arm, where I know I won't be able to hide. I can feel myself slowly going into a different world, not wanting to feel this. I want to be somewhere happy with Bryson. Before I can get there though, I feel a shock to my system. I sit up and hiss at the pain. "I can't have you pass out before I am done with you. Then Phil can have you and do what he pleases with you." I hear a chuckle from the other end of the room.

He takes out his belt and continues to hit me, thepain is something that I haven't felt in so long. I don't know if my body can keepgoing. When will this all end? Will I ever be happy again? What would my motherthink of all of this? Would she have married him if she knew what kind of a monsterhe turned into? I passed out after about 5 minutes. I say a little prayer thatsomeone finds me, but I know that no one will, there isn't anyone looking forme. I know that no one will know. I take a last deep breath before I know thatI am not awake anymore because I feel peace that I haven't felt in a long time.

---------------------------

Please comment vote and share! :) You guys are amazing! What do you think will happen next? Is she going to live? We are almost to the end. Lets see what happens. Thank you to all who have voted, added it to your reading list and to everyone who has read it so far!