Chapter 30

The next morning, I woke up feeling sore, the best kind of feeling in the world. I smile and roll over; he wraps his arms around me and gives me a forehead kiss. I have never thought that I would love this man as much as I do. And to think that I almost lost this with him. I didn't think that I would be here, I didn't think that I would make it.

I put my head further into his chest, like he knows what I am thinking he wraps his arms tighter around me and gives me another kiss on the top of my head this time. "I love you." I said. He pulls my face out of his chest.

"I love you more. I am so in love with you, I am so glad that I got to meet you." He says to me. I smile, and he leans down to kiss me. As the kiss gets heated, the next thing I know he is deep inside me, and I am moaning in pleasure. I never knew that I would enjoy this as much as I do. The sex is the best one yet, as we take it slow with a little bit of fast mixed in. I don't think he can go any deeper when he does. We both finish at the same time; he lays on my chest as he catches his breath. Not his full weight, knowing that I can't support him fully but enough for me to know that he is still there and still deep inside me.

He pulls out and we both moan at the feeling. I love this. I smile and roll over to lay on his chest. We lay there for a little longer, then we get up and get ready for the day. I walk back out to the kitchen and see the clothes everywhere. I blush at the thought that we started in the kitchen, I am going to have to clean everything again.

I cooked for us some eggs, bacon and hash browns. Setting everything up on the plates, he walks down in his suit. Damn, he looks so good. I am so lucky to have this man. I smile at him; he pours us some orange juice and gives me another kiss. We sit down and start eating our breakfast.

"What are your plans for the day?" He asked me. I look up at him and smile.

"I think I might go see Angelica, she has been off for a while, and she hasn't been texting me back. Which is weird." I look down at my phone to make sure that I haven't gotten any texts or calls from her.

He nods his head, "Make sure to take on of my cars so I know you are safe and let me know if you need anything." I blush and nod my head. "Do you want to go to my cabin this weekend?"

"Yes! I haven't been there before, plus I would love to spend some time up in the mountains." I want to jump up and down like a little kid.

He smiles at me; I am pretty sure he sees the excitement that is going through my body. "Well, you can pack once you get back from Angelicas. I will be leaving work early. I only have one meeting today and then nothing after that. I should be back by 2." I nod my head at him. He gives me a kiss and I give him his coffee and he leaves through the garage. I wave goodbye.

I cleaned up the kitchen, shower, dress and headed out to Angelicas. I am worried about her. I don't know what's going on, but I want to make sure that she is okay. Once I get there, I take a deep breath and head up to her apartment. Once she opens the door, I see that her eyes are puffy, and she has tears coming down her face.

"Oh Angelica." I say, I step in and open my arms to her. She starts crying. After an hour we have finally talked, and she is feeling better.

I headed back to our house and packed both our bags. He didn't say what to pack so I packed a little bit of everything. He did tell me how long we will be staying. Before I know it, he is home. He gives me a kiss and heads to the closet to change into some dark jeans and his whiskey shirt.

Once we are on the road, we start talking about everything and anything. I have never felt happier than I do right now. 3 hours later we arrived. "Head in and check the place out, I'll take our bags up to our room. I had someone come out here and stock the fridge and the pantry for you." I smile and lean over and give him a kiss.

I head and look around. I have never seen such a beautiful place. I am in love with it. I go into the kitchen and make some salmon, broccoli and mashed potatoes. I set up some candles on the little table outside and place our food out there with a glass of wine.