Chapter 31 Bryson

I am so nervous; I don't even know why. I know that she will say yes. But I have never done this before. Plus, I was going to do something different, but I saw the set up that she had set, tonight is the perfect night to propose to her.

She comes up the stairs, "Hey love, dinner is ready." She smiles at me and blushes. I nod my head. "I'm just going to change really quickly and be right down."

"Sounds good sweetheart." I said. I headed down the stairs and got the rose petals and a dozen roses that I had sent here and put outside where they wouldn't be seen by her. I quickly spread them down the stairs and the hall leading outside. I stand holding the roses till she comes out.

"Bryson...." I heard her call my name.

"Follow the roses honey." I say. I hear her soft feet touch the ground and then I see the outline of her as she walks out the back door. Her hand goes to her mouth. I walked a little closer to her and handed her the roses. "I love you, more than words can describe. I can't imagine doing this without you. I want to spend the rest of my life making you laugh, I want to kiss you in the morning, at night and every time I see you. I met you when I was least expecting it, when you bumped into me. You were shy, didn't even look up at me. But I wanted you then and I want you now and forever. Will you Bianca Svetlana Forrester marry me?"

She nods her head yes, tears run down her eyes. I put the ring on her finger and stood up. I give her a kiss and spin her around. She giggles and wipes her eyes once I set her down. She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me another kiss. I took the lead and pushed her up against the back sliding door, I lifted her dress and pushed her thong to the side, I put two fingers inside her and worked them in for a minute. She leans her head back against the back door and moans. God she is fucking sexy when she moans. I take them out before she can cum, she whimpers but before she can say anything my pants and boxers are at my feet and plunge deep inside her. She gasps in surprise and moans. I fuck her hard and slow down again before she cums. I repeat the process a few times before I let her cum. Her legs shake but I know I'm not done yet. I sat her down and turned her around. Her hands are up against the glass, I push back inside of her and fuck her some more. We finish at the same time, I push in a few more times and make her cum one last time. I sit inside her and kiss her neck a few more times.

I fixed her thong and pulled her dress back down. Once we are both dressed again. We finally sat down to have dinner, it's a good thing she covered the plates. The food is still warm. She blushes and looks up at me and then down at her ring.

"When did you pick this out?" she asked. I smile at her and wink.

"I got it before you left, I was going to propose earlier, but I wanted to give you some time before I did. I thought this would be the perfect weekend." I smile at her and grab her left hand that is next to her plate.

"I love it, thank you for everything. I have never felt safer in my life. I love you." She says. We continued to talk throughout the night. We didn't sleep but neither of us minded. The week was spent with us just enjoying each other.

The end.