Chapter 1: The Tree of Life (6 years later)

"Eek I can't wait to see the tree of life!" Kiara squeaked. "Kiara my ears," Kion complained, "but yeah this will be cool." "OK kids, remember, this year you also get to do the peace treaty," Nala said. "Don't worry we won't forget," Kiara replied. "C'mon Kovu let's go!" Kiara jumped around. "I'm coming I'm coming," Kovu smiled. The royal family set off. It took about 1 1/2 days to arrive at the mountain pass. They were stopped by four Night Lions. 2 female 2 male. One had a flower behind her ear, one had a mane that wasn't fully grown, one had a full grown mane, and one was a little younger than Kion. (Kion is 15, Kiara is 17, Kovu is 18) "Who are you!" The one a little younger than Kion said. "Who are we!? Who are you!" Kion got into a pouncing position and growled. "Kion calm down!" Simba ordered. Kion rolled his eyes. "I am King Simba, this is Queen Nala, this is our oldest cub Kiara and her mate Kovu, and this is our youngest cub, Kion," Simba introduced. "Oh so your here for the peace treaty?" The one a little younger than Kion asked. "Yes we are," Nala replied. "Well I am Princess Rani, this is my younger brother Baliyo, my Uncle Surak, and his mate Nirmala," Rani introduced them, "this way, let's get you to the tree of life to meet my parents. Also we are called the Night Pride." The Night Pride walked off, and the royal family followed. Once they got through the mountain pass, the royal family gasped, "this place is beautiful!" Kiara shouted. "Yes it is, welcome to the tree of life."