Chapter 18: Pain

"Hi Rani," Kion said walking into the tree. "Hi Kion!" Rani squeaked. "I'll leave you two alone," Nirmala walked out. "I'm so excited!" Rani shreaked sitting on the rock. "Me too," Kion smiled. "I think I'll go rest," Kion was walking out of the tree, when Rani said, "Kion sleep in here." "You sure?" Kion asked. "Positive," Rani smiled. Kion jumped on the rock and layed next to Rani." Thanks for coming back, " Rani nuzzled Kion. This was weird for him, but he accepted it. "I had to Rani, I can't leave you to be pregnant alone," Kion replied. "Yeah, but we sure did have fun though," Rani smirked at Kion. Kion blushed. "Yeah we did." "Night my Kion," Rani fell asleep in Kion's chest. Soon after, Kion fell asleep.

Rani woke up first. She tried to nudge Kion awake, but he just turned his back to her. Rani rolled her eye's. She walked out to get a drink from the lake. "Hi Rani," Rani jumped up in a fright. "Baliyo don't scare me like that!" Rani shouted. "Sorry. So how are you feeling, you know with Kion not being here?" Baliyo asked. "Pretty good, because he is here. Im pregnant with his cubs," Rani explained. Baliyo's eye's shot open, "Y-You 'did it' with Kion!" Rani blushed, "Uh yeah." "So where is Kion then?" Baliyo asked. Rani chuckled, "He's sleeping in the tree like a cub." "Oh am I now?" Rani turned around and saw Kion smirking at her. Before Rani could do anything, Kion pinned her down. "Hi Kion," Baliyo said. Kion looked at Baliyo. He hopped off Rani, "Hi bro," Kion smiled. Kion turned around to see Rani growling at him in a playful way. Kion raised an eyebrow. Baliyo flanked Kion. "Baliyo your joining Kion!" Rani shouted. "Yep," Baliyo replied. Kion pounced on Rani and pinned her down. "Baliyo now!" Kion shouted. Baliyo ran up, grabbed Rani by the scruff. He threw her in the lake. "Ahh!" Rani shreaked. Kion and Baliyo laughed uncontrollably. Rani got out of the water. Before she could do anything, she felt a horrible pain in her stomach, "Ahhhhh," She screamed. She fell to the ground. "RANI!" Kion ran up to Rani. "Are you ok? Do you need anything? What do I do?" He asked panicked. "Baliyo you stay here, I need to get Nirmala," Kion was about to run off when Baliyo stopped him, "Kion, Rani needs you you stay, I'll go," Baliyo said. "Thank you Baliyo," Kion ran up to Rani and layed next to her. Baliyo took off. "It's ok Rani, I'm here, and Nirmala is on the way," Kion assured Rani. "I love you Kion," Rani licked Kion's cheek. Kion was shocked, Rani had never licked his cheek before, and he was kinda grossed out. A couple minutes later, Baliyo and Nirmala arrived. "Kion I need some space, " Nirmala said. Kion nodded. He walked over to Baliyo. Nirmala felt Rani's stomach. "Your ok Rani, it's just the cub or cubs kicking," Nirmala said, "Kion, if the cubs start kicking again, you should massage her stomach," Nirmala instructed. "Thank you Nirmala," Kion dipped his head. Nirmala walked away. "Rani, we get to do what you want today," Kion said. Rani smiled, "I want to go to the hotsprings, you joining us Baliyo?" Rani asked. "Sorry but I have to rest for Patrol," Baliyo explained. "Ok," Kion and Rani walked to the hotsprings, Rani was leaning on Kion's shoulder the whole way.