Chapter 12: Im So Sorry

Oral walked into the den, and jumped on the rock. "Kion?" Rani asked. "Dreaming about Kion?" Oral asked smirking. "Uh..no," Rani blushed. "Don't worry, I won't tell him. What were you dreaming about?" Oral asked. "I was dreaming about what our cubs would look like," Rani blushed 50 shades of red. "Ohhh. So did you and Kion 'do it' yet?" Oral asked smirking. "No," Rani sighed, "there's no point. He's just going to leave as soon as he is healed," Rani sighed. "So just stall his healing," Oral suggested. "Omg Oral your a genius!" Rani shouted. "I know," Oral smiled. Rani fell asleep.

Rani woke up the next morning. Oral wasn't in the den, and Kion was still sleeping. She closed her eye's. She was thinking about what she and Kion could do. She decided that they could play. She fell back asleep.

Kion woke up and saw Rani sleeping. He walked over to her and whispered, "Rani wake up." But Rani didn't wake up. Kion smirked. He flipped Rani over on her back, and pinned her down. He then started tickling her stomach. Rani woke up in suprise, "Ahhh!" She shreaked. "Good, your up now," Kion said getting off Rani. Kion and Rani walked to the tree. Everyone was eating a zebra.

After breakfast, Kion and Rani headed into the woods. Rani stopped, so Kion did. Kion was looking around, and didn't notice Rani backing up. She ran up and jumped on him, but he didn't fall, Kion looked behind him to see Rani standing on his back. He stood on his hind legs and she fell off. "Hey!" Rani shouted. "What?" Kion asked. "You didn't let me pin you down!" Rani complained. Kion ran up and pinned Rani. He started tickling her. At the worst moment, Kiara showed up. She saw Kion on top of Rani. "Kiara it's not what it looks like!" Kion said jumping off Rani. "You guys should find a cave or something so people don't see you guys 'doing it'." Kiara smirked. "Kiara we weren't doing anything, we were just playing," Rani explained. "That's to bad," Kiara walked off.

Kion was blushing. But Rani still wanted to have fun. She pinned him down. "Just because Kiara is gone, doesn't mean your off the hook," Rani smirked. Kion put his paws on Ranis shoulders and flipped her over. Now Kion had Rani pinned. Right then, Baliyo came crashing through the trees. "RANI! NIRMALA IS GIVING BIRTH!" He shouted. Rani pushed Kion off her. Kion fell on his shoulder and broke it. He roared in pain. Rani didn't hear this though, she was to concerned for her friend. She and Baliyo ran into the tree. They saw Nirmala holding 2 cubs, one male one female. The female was all white with yellow eyes, and the male was all brown with orange eyes. "What should we name them?" Surak asked. "How about Zari for the girl, and Zamir for the boy," Nirmala said. (Zari means "golden" and Zamir means "nightingale") "I love them," Surak nuzzled Nirmala. "Aren't they cute Kion...Kion?" Rani asked. "KION!" Rani ran out of the tree with Ullu and Baliyo following. When they arrived, Rani saw Kion laying down, with blood coming out of his mouth. "KION!" Rani ran up to Kion and licked his cheek, attempting to wake him up. He didn't. Rani burst into tears. "Rani, we need to take Kion to the tree," Baliyo said. Rani nodded. Baliyo carried Kion on his back. Rani was nuzzling Kion all the way.

They ran into the tree. Nirmala was on the ground with her cubs, and she saw Baliyo carrying Kion. Baliyo set Kion on the rock, and Rani curled up in his chest and cried. "Nirmala, something happened to Kion, can you check him out?" Baliyo asked. Nirmala nodded. Oral walked in. She heard the news about Kion. "Rani, I need space," Nirmala said. "I won't leave his side!" Rani shouted. "Rani, Kion needs to be healed,"Oral said. Rani nodded and walked over to her friend. She cried into Orals shoulder. Nirmala inspected Kion. "His shoulder is shattered, it will take time for it to heal, but I can bring him back to counsciousnes," Nirmala touched the roots of the tree, then Kions throat. Kion coughed. Rani ran up to him. "What happened?" Kion asked. "Can we have a minute," Rani asked. Everyone walked out. "Kion, I shattered your shoulder, you had me pinned, and I pushed you off me. I was just so worried about Nirmala, and I'm so sorry!" Rani cried. "Woah Rani don't cry! I know you didn't mean to hurt me, and I forgive you, and if you blame yourself for this, I will kill myself, don't even think this was your fault ok? Because I would never forgive myself for making you feel guilty," Kion said. Rani smiled.