Chapter 17: Finding Out

Kion was standing on Priderock, overlooking the Pridlands when he saw a familiar bird. It was Ullu. "KION KION!" She shouted, "It's Rani, she's pregnant with your cubs!" Ullu shouted. "What!" "She needs you Kion," Ullu said. "Understood," Kion went inside Priderock. "Mom, dad, Kiara, Kovu," he asked. Everyone looked at him. "I-I need to go back to the Tree of Life," Kion said. "Why?" Nala asked. "Rani is uh...pregnant with my cubs," Kion blushed.

"Kion you 'did it' with Rani!" Simba shouted

"Kion you 'did it' with Rani!" Simba shouted. "Simba, he's not a cub, let him grow up," Nala said calmly. "Uh yes dad, I did," Kion replied blushing 50 shades of red. "I appreciate you being honest Kion," Simba said. "And you may go back to The Tree of Life," Nala smiled. "Thank you so much!" Kion nuzzled his family. "We will be there for your coronation, ok?" Simba said. "Yep," Kion replied. "I knew I'd be called 'Auntie Kiara' soon," Kiara smirked at Kion. Kion looked away blushing. He nuzzled Kiara and Kovu then ran out of Priderock. Ullu helped Kion find the quickest way to the Tree of Life. They arrived about 2 hours later. Kion ran into the tree and saw Rani talking to Nirmala.