Chapter 26: Night Pride Protect!

Kion, Rani, and the Night Pride arrived on the scene, with Emer and her friends. "What are you doing here!" Kion growled stepping in front of Rani. "Taking over your kingdom," a leopard smirked. Kion enraged and pounced on the leopard. Emer and her friends attacked as well as the Night Pride. Kion was about to kill the leopard, when he saw a male lion pinning Rani down. Rani looked terrified. Kion left the leopard on the ground, and bolted to Rani. He headbutted the lion off her. The lion was twice his size. "Stay away from Rani!" Kion growled. "No way, first I'm going to kill you, then kill your cubs she's pregnant with, then make my own cubs," the lion smiled mischievously. Kion turned red with anger. He bared his teeth, and unsheathend his claws. He attacked the lion. Kion bit and clawed and torn off all of the lions flesh. "You stay away from my mate!" Kion shouted. He bit hard into the male lions neck, killing him. He walked over to Rani. She was whimpering. "Rani?" Kion asked. "KION!" Rani shouted. She ran to him nad nuzzled him. She started crying. "He-He was going to kill our cubs!" "That will never happen, I won't let anything bad happen to you or our cubs. Rani smiled and kissed him. Kion went back to the battle. He roared the animals away.

Kion and Rani were nuzzling in the tree, Taking a break from the fighting that happend earlier that day. "Kion," Rani asked looking up from his chest. "Yes Rani?" Kion replied. "Do-Do you love me?" Rani asked tearing up. Kion was shocked. "Of course I do Rani!" "But you never kiss me, or tell me you love me," Rani replied. "That's because, well, I'm new to love, I've never been on a date with anyone, been anyone's mate, it's just weird to me," Kion explained. "But that night you had no problem mating with me," Rani said. "Well, I couldn't control myself, you just looked to pretty, and I got greedy," Kion explained. "So, you just mated with me, FOR FUN!" Rani shouted standing up. "No Rani, I-I don't know why I felt the need to mate with you, but I'm glad I did, because otherwise you wouldnt be my mate, and I would still be in the Pridelands," Kion said standing up. "Oh Kion, I hadn't thought of it like that," Rani looked down. "Hey Rani, it's fine," Kion said nuzzling her. Rani looked at Kion with a smirk. "Want to do it again?" "But your pregnant," Kion replied. "How about, after the cubs are born," Rani suggested. "Sounds good," Kion smirked at Rani. The two fell asleep.
--------
Hey guys, sorry I didn't post a lot today, it was my grandma's birthday. Also, just yesterday, my parents made a new rule that I can't have my phone until after 6:00 pm. (I snuck my phone so I could post for you guys) Which is so stupid. So I'll post as many parts in the Night as I can. Hope yall liked the chapter. Remember, have a great day, everyday and be the Change. Love yall!❤