Chapter 13: Zurli

Rani took Kion to her den. Kions scar started to hurt. "Get your paws off me!" He yelled. Rani was shocked, "Kion calm down!" "CALM DOWN!" Kion growled. Kions shoulder no longer hurt. He pounced at Rani. He extended his claws and raised up his paw. Ready for the killing blow. Rani started crying, "this is all my fault! If I only did your healing yesterday, then your shoulder wouldn't be broken, and you scar wouldn't be hurting! This is all my fault!" Kion looked at Ranis face, then at his paw. He realized what he was about to do. He got off Rani and started crying. Rani got up. She nuzzled Kion, "Don't cry Kion, it's ok. Also, some good news is that your shoulder is healed." Kion looked at his shoulder, "Your right!" Kion smiled. Oral walked in, she looked tired. She looked at Kion and Rani, then fell asleep on Rani's rock. Rani went to the rock and slept, Kion went to his wall.

Kion woke up before Rani and Oral, so he decided to go on patrol. He went to the mountain pass. There he saw a white lioness with ocean blue eyes. "Who are you?" Kion asked. "Hi I'm Zurli, have you seen my daughter Oral or my mate Jovi?" Zurli asked. (Zurli means "sea" Jovi means "father of the sky" and Oral means "speaker, or word") "I've seen Oral, but I have not seen Jovi," Kion replied. "Where is Oral!" Zurli asked. "This way," Kion lead Zurli to Rani's den.

"Oral!" Kion called walking into Rani's den. "Yeah Kion?" Oral asked. "Your moms here," Kion replied. "Mom!" Oral ran outside. Kion and Rani followed. Zurli and Oral cried and nuzzled each other. "I've missed you so much Oral," Zurli said. "I've missed you to mom," Oral cried, "Where's dad?" "He might be here tomorrow," Zurli replied. "Yay!" Oral squeaked. "Hi Zurli," Rani bowed. "No need to bow Rani, after all we are both royals," Zurli said. (Zurli is Queen of the Sealands alongside Jovi. Oral is the princess of the Sealands.) "Ok Zurli, why don't you join us for breakfast?" Rani offered. "I would love to," Zurli smiled. Kion, Rani, Zurli, and Oral walked to the Tree of Life to eay breakfast, and catch up.