Chapter 3: Dens

"Well, Simba and Nala could have the one in the clearing," Ananda suggested. "And Kiara and Kovu could have the one in the forest," Sahasi said. "What about Kion? There are no other dens left?" Ananda asked. "He could share one with Rani," Sahasi said. "Ok let's go."

The royal family of the tree of life led the way, and Kion and Kiara were in the back. Kiara winked at Kion. "What?" Kion asked. Kiara chuckled. "What?" Kion was confused. "Am I going to he called, 'Auntie Kiara' soon," Kiara asked chuckling. Kion was confused for a second, but then realized what she meant, "KIARA! We just met!" Kiara winked at him again. Kion rolled his eyes.

They arrived at Simba and Nala's den. "Night Kion and Kiara!" Simba shouted. "Night mom and dad!" Kion and Kiara said in usion. Then they arrived at Kiara and Kovu's den. "Night Kiara," Kion said. "Night Kion," Kiara winked at him. Then, Kion and Rani arrived at Rani's den. "Nice den," Kion complemented. "Thanks. I normally sleep on the rock, but you can sleep there if you want," Rani offered. "No thanks, I'm good with the wall," Kion walked to the right side of the den, curled up to a ball, and fell asleep. Rani went to her rock,"Night Kion." "Night Rani," Kion replied. They both fell asleep.