Chapter 10: A Prank

When the 3 lions arrived at the Tree, everyone was staring at the dead Rhino. "Who killed this!" Baliyo asked shocked. "It was Kion," Rani said. Kion looked away embarrassed. "Good job Kion," Surak said. "Uh thanks," Kion replied. "Now let's finish this up," Baliyo said.

Once the Rhino was finished, Kion, Rani and Oral went to Rani's den. "Rani, I know there isn't much room in your den, so I can sleep outside if you want," Kion offered. Rani sighed, "Only if you want Kion." Kion curled up into a ball right outside Rani's den.

Rani and Oral walked into Rani's den. They both hopped on the rock. "You seem sad that Kion isn't sleeping in here with us," Oral said. "What...uh..no..I..I'm perfectly fine with Kion sleeping outside," Rani blushed. "Omg your blushing!" Oral squeaked. "No I'm not," Rani blushed again. "Yeah you are! Why do you want Kion to sleep with you?" Oral asked. "Ok fine. So the first night Kion came here, it was really cold, so I slept next to him, but he doesn't know about that, the second night, it was cold so I asked him to sleep with me," Rani explained. Orals eye's widened. "So you slept with Kion! TWICE!" "Yeah," Rani blushed. "So are you guys going to like...'do it'?" Oral asked. Ranis eye's shot open. "WHAT! NO!" Rani shouted. "To bad," Oral shrugged. "Hey Oral, I've got an idea," Rani smirked, "follow me."

Rani and Oral walked out of the den. They quietly picked up Kion. They walked to a lake, walked in a ways, and threw Kion in. They quickly ran out laughing. "Ahhh!" Kion screamed In shock as the ice cold water pierced his fur. He ran out of the lake. He noticed Rani and Oral laughing, "So this was you guys huh?" Kion asked. "Yep," Rani smirked. Kion shook the water off his fur, getting as much onto the 2 lionesses as possible. "Ahh!" They shreaked. Kion smirked. The 3 lions walked back to Rani's den. "Kion, because your cold and wet, you can sleep in my den, even if it is crowed," Rani offered. "Ok thanks," Kion smiled. The 3 walked in Rani's den. Rani and Oral went onto the rock, and Kion went to his wall.

Rani woke up and saw Kion shivering. She walked over to him. "Rani?" Kion asked. "Kion you look cold, want me to sleep with you?" Rani asked. "Sure," Kion replied. Rani curled up into Kion's chest. She started purring.

 She started purring